SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I cannot believe this. So very sad.

Coffee

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, just wow. Another victim of the WTBTS. They simply have no shame.

I'm heartbroken.

00SAD

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Folks, this is alot to process in a short period of time. He will be truly missed.

I only knew him for a short time (were never did get to play a round together)

Please know we ALL feel the loss and can greive together. I think he would want us all to able to be there for support of each other, so this doesn't continue to happen. Rest assured if you have issues, please dont face them alone. Share with others and you can make it through. People are here to help each each other, That si why this forum exists.

Suicide is very sad, having lost a parent in that manner, I know the feelings can be overwhelming, Just make sure you hug your loved one today, your best friend and even your dog or cat - know that we live a life that is tough and the WTBTS does not make it easier by any means.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. RIP Eric.

I really can't believe the amount of damage that this evil cult does to people lives.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Sorry to hear. Condolences to his family and friends.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading his posts and encouraging him when I could, although it wasn't often. I sympathized with his struggles as most of us here did because we could relate to his conflictions. He is going to be missed.

RIP, Eric.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

This is so very sad, I know he was under immense pressure at times. This is certainly tearing open old wounds for myself and I'm sure many others.

The events that lead to something like this are certainly terrible. My thoughts go out to all those that knew and cared for our dear one.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is not right! I can't understand these things happen. A salute to Eric. RIP

With tears in my eyes I am thinking about all your postings that helped me.

Your Brother in Christ.

Mark (Gorby)

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am just so sorry

LITS

• Deceived
    Deceived

I am shocked and so sad to hear this awful thing this morning. RIP Oompa we will all miss you very much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit