SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am so sad.

Me, too, dear, dear BB (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!). Truly. Dear Eric had been "fighting" his ills for quite some time, as some of us well know, and as dear Farkel (peace, luv!) stated, similar outcomes have occurred over the years. And still... dang. It's never easy but sometimes it "cuts" a bit worse than other times. This is one of those times for me for reasons I cannot state out of respect for dear Eric.

Every time I hear the song "Vincent," though, I think of such ones... and I cry... because I DO understand. This world truly wasn't meant for such people.

Again, peace to you... dear Eric... and those who loved him.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• talesin
    talesin

BTS

Yup, I've been there. True.

xo

tal

• Dagney
    Dagney

Truly sad sad news.

Rest in peace dear Eric.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" AGuest, and your supporters ,,, realize that for some of us, hearing the words "PRAISE JAH" at this time, makes us want to puke."

Not the time or place Tal. This topic is about Eric, his passing and our grief however which way it is expressed. Personal conflicts should be taken outside.

And thats all I'm gonna say on that

• loosie
    loosie

I'm so sorry to this.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Sat here for 10 mins so far trying to think of something to say.

I am speechless.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

This is terrible news. I am so very sad to hear this...

• metaspy
    metaspy

Oompa called me when I was having troubles about fading.

He spent probably 3 to 4 hours consoling me and helping me through it.

There is no words to convey the loss of Oompa. He was an amazing man.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I haven't been on JWD in months but stopping by to pay my respects. Eric was a friend, and I spent time with him in New York and NC. His is a tragedy unquestionably linked to the WT and its draconian policies. I wish the best for his sons - thankfully Eric helped at least 2 of them escape the cult. My heart is with them and Eric's friends now.

A@G

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

It is truly a damn shame. How many more tortured souls will have to die?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit