SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• metaspy
    metaspy

Has anyone verified this?

Called his number?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They posted a link to his FB (I think) and there were condolences there.

• elm
    elm

I might not participate on here very much but I visit everyday, but today I wanted to say something but words fail me but my tears do not, so so sad. R.I.P Eric.

• cedars
    cedars

Very sad news to wake up to indeed.

It was obvious to me that Oompa was a deeply troubled soul, but I had no idea it was that bad.

Yet again this cruel cult takes a precious human life.

He will be missed.

Cedars

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I'm sorry to hear about Oompa.

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I send our deepest condolences to Oompa's family & friends for this very sad loss of life . There are no words to say other than we are so sorry for his sad departure. Hopefully his JW family will take the loss of his life as a potential wake up call to stop the inhumane shunning practices promoted by the WT society leaders. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hell, this hit's like a freight train.

This is something that has been a strong theme for me as some will know . . . always fighting it and still losing. I've lost more than a few brothers this way, and still trying to keep two men alive. And it still hits like a train. I'll remember Oompa's honesty . . . he wasn't always right, but he openly bared his struggle and trusted his friends. Sometimes the pain is just get's too big for even the strongest to bear.

My deepest sympathy to Eric's family, especially his kid's. Also his close friends.

Goodbye Oompa.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sadness

A voice is gone

RIP OOMPA

• noni1974
    noni1974

The Watchtower claimed another victim. I am very sad tonight to hear the news of Oompa's death. I will always remember his sense of humor and kindness to others. I know he helped some people on this board above and beyond the call of duty, it's to bad that he couldn't reach out to JWN to get some help for himself. JWN would have been there for him. Another life gone. Oompa I will always remember your spirit and kindness. The only comfort I have is in knowing Oompa is no longer suffering and he is at peace now. I wish he could have found that peace while he was here to enjoy it though.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That video on his facebook page is extremly emotional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit