SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

My condolences to those who will truly feel his loss.

News of suicide is so gut wrenching because I know the pain that drives one to that place. Watchtower has so much blood on it's hands. I so want to believe in karma and retribution I only hope to live to see the day the WT gets it.

• poppers
    poppers

Oompa was one of my favorites here. I am so sad to hear of this. RIP oompa.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh darling OOMPA!!! You called me several times to tell me you loved me & I was your granny!!!
    We laughed together!!!! Now I am crying alone. But I believe you are in Paradise.
    No pain,No tears No suffering !!!!You have crossed over the rainbow .I will miss you.Until we meet again
    I believe we will.... Now your with Christ.

• redredrose
    redredrose

I am waiting for news about funeral arrangements for Eric, should have it within a couple of hours. As soon as that happens I'll post it.

It is amazing and wonderful to see how many people he touched with his humor and his big heart. As horrible as this news is it is comforting to come together in mourning his too short life.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Very sad news

RIP OOMPA

George

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I can't believe we won't be seeing any more of OOMPA's posts, or what will be going on with him.

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

This really bothers me; I have a son who attempted suicide at the thought he might be df'd.

That was when I realized that the elders, the CO's, the GB, just don't care who they hurt.

At least no more pain for OOMPA.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

oh oompa :( RIP

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Finding myself tearing up and I only really knew the guy from here. This is too sad, I'm really getting sick of this happening. It happens at least once a year.

• carla
    carla

this makes me so sad and angry at the same time. Damn cult

all my words fail.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This is a shock. I never met Eric, but talked with him many times on the phone. So sorry to hear this. It adds to my anger toward that cult. Eric was fully surrounded in the JW culture and his friends and family were removed from him.

I will miss his strange sense of humor.

Please let Eric do a valuable service to others who are torn. Get help, speak to others at least before you do something like this.

R.I.P. Oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit