SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

this is not the thread for name calling...please stop. It is horrible and inappropriate.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

unshackled said, "When redredrose posted Eric's FB page I noticed this. Great stuff. If only it wasn't just the start...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3464111116790&set=vb.1091341708&type=2&theater "

That video just made me cry...

• talesin
    talesin

Dear Shel, I don't take issue with your words, because Jah means nothing to me; i was only letting those who attacked BOTR know, that those words can be a powerful trigger. I realize you don't get it.

much love and peace to you.

Let's move past this, it's disrespectful.

xo

tal

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

BTS, I went to a Van Gough exhibition yrs ago and walked away thinking sensitive souls often flame out. Seems about right for Oompa

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Shelby,

Nice. Thank you, dear one, for your love and compassion at this time. I am so sad.

Oompa and I tangled at times - but he seemed to not have a sarcastic bone in his body (unlike moi), just sincerely hurt by his family and their rejection because of WT principles that he could no longer accept.

Ohhh, gawd, oompa..........

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I have abivilent emotions, but I feel the time-space continuum has come full circle. I feel bad for Eric, but he would not accept or acknowledge that people were sincerely trying to help him. It truly is a tragic loss.

He was a tormented, self-absorbed soul. He could never look at himself in the mirror. I tried to help him with that, but to no avail. It was like pulling teeth to get him to analyze where his own actions put him in the situations that he was in.

I sincerely tried to help him with his issues many years ago, and eventually lost my "give a shit." May he rest in peace. And may he and the woman he may have loved find peace together in the afterlife. God speed, Eric, may you find peace at last.

zed

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

One thing that always struck a chord in me about Oompa was how he always tried cheering other people up when he himself was obviously in so much pain.

His unselfish concern and empathy for others was always evident.

• talesin
    talesin

Let's remember what he loved ...........

t

• botchtowersociety
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wow that is horrible news. Frickin cult. I know he had it rough. May he rest in peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit