SAD news about OOMPA......

by redredrose 630 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

oh, man. i have never hoped for a bad joke more than now. the community has my support.#$%$&

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Red Rose- I'm sorry to hear this sad news about your friend, Oompa. My condolences to you and to all who loved him.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Oh, this is too horrible - such sad news. Unbelievable. I am so sorry. He always joked about his pain and that avatar! made you feel that he was always pulling your leg, having a laugh. And his attitude kept us from taking him very seriously about his despair. Reminds you that there are real human beings behind those avatars.................

Eric - no more pain...........

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r7gKNETUJKc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

please let me know if ths one doesnt show up

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Oh wow. I can't even imagine what he was going through. RIP Oompa.

• bobld
    bobld

So sorry,RIP

I hate what religion does.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

What terrible news...my condolances to his friends and all of us who were familiar with him here.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just heard.

As far as I'm concerned, 9 old men in NY are murderers.

I hate this fricken cult.

I'm sorry Ooompa I wasn't there. You were one of the few from this board that I would meet. I'll see u in the future.

- Adam

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Very sad news to hear, I and everyone else knew that he was struggling badly with getting out of the WTS., the break up of his marriage

was the extra load to bare. Sad news indeed. RIP Oompa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wth! I can't believe it's true. Damn!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit