Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• ziddina
    ziddina

No you're not!!!

I am the essence of a typical ATHEIST - female, dabbler in Wicca and Goddess-worship, creative, quasi-liberal with a mean streak, living high, dry and cold in the West, eating a ovo-lactate vegetarian diet and hates organized sports...

So there!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I AM THE TYPICAL ATHEIST! How dare you two.

City lovin', dog owning, occasional UU attendee, semi-okay with carrying concealed (though I am afraid of guns) as long as I can personally choose every individual granted the privilege, Democrat that supports Doctors Without Borders, isn't rugged, so not to much into that rugged individualism (I think it would kill me), believing that everyone should live within 2 minutes of a library, churches should be taxed (except for portions used for TRUE charity), immigrant loving (my father was one), pro-choice, pro-equal marriage rights, and rights in general, and pickups should be banned cuz I can't see around them.

Oh, and legalilze it!

Anyone that doesn't fall in line with me is not a real atheist!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh, and 'librarian glasses' are the bomb, and all true atheists wear them. I have a red pair (not for everyday use because they are quite powerful)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Totally not, Zid. You would have to be a bit more domestically inclined to be an example. As in bake me a pie and do the laundry, woman.

I prefer pumpkin pie.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I love the outdoors, I am going camping all next week at 5000+ feet, fishing, cooking over a fire I'll be starting without matches. I NEED glasses but I refuse to give my money to the elite liberal healthcare cartel.

I am the real model of what an atheist should, not two chicks. Get with the program and make me a sammich.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Zid, I'm on my second viewing of C.S.A. Confederate States of America----I can't believe I missed this one. My brother and I were dying---it's very funny---but also very disturbing. I think they did a great job. Hopefully, in this alternative universe, slaves will finally be emancipated and women will gain the right to vote.

Which makes the theory of alternative universes all that more disturbing. UNLESS, WE are the alternative universe and others are living in a eutopia! LOL

Interesting, the 'mockumentary', continues to show how the bible is used to keep slaves submissive. Gotta love those scriptures!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---'is he still talking that Evolution talk?" "Bingo, Delilah has discovered that Ike's mind, ain't right. Critical information."

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

NC, you've had time to post twice and yet I still don't have a sammich. Be a good little atheist and get me a sammy and a brew, eh?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Atheists don't say 'sammich'.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We do now. And while you're making my sammich, put on some heels, a fitted skirt and those sexy red librarian glasses. Shirt is optional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit