Jesus wife fragment is a fake

by Christ Alone 494 Replies latest social current

• still thinking
    still thinking

Not my place to state what God will hear or not.

But it is your place to state why he does or doesn't do things? YES?

ie. he doesn't help the starving child becasue that is cause and effect...he is not responsible....YES? so you can state that with some authority? YES? Because you KNOW why god doesn't do anything YES?
  • tec
    tec

Yes, because you say if I pray and have faith....I can hear him. YES?
    If you have faith and ask, yes.
    I bring it up because it is a BIG part of what you sell with your god. It is inescapeable. You make the claim. So it needs to be compared to other prayer that doesn't work and does not get answered. You swear that we can hear if we have faith. You push that idea like our lives depend on it. Well, do these little childrens lives depend on hearing his voice? Is that why they are starving? Not enough faith?
    I don't PUSH or SELL anything. Nor does it need to be compared with anything. And I already said that they are starving becasue of what MAN withholds from them. Not because of lack of faith (people of faith starve too); not because they do not hear his voice. But because of the decisions of the men who have taken power over them. Man dominating fellow man. And you have been following me around like the drummer boy as if I wear a scarlette A on my chest, warning others not to listen to me, telling me that I am irresponsibe and dangerous for saying such things... and then YOU bring it up again. Kind of counters the apparent concern you have for others and the 'idea' being promoted. Peace, tammy
  • tec
    tec

Yes I don't need a lesson in meteorology Tammy. Your god made the world and watched modern humans suffer at the mercy of the weather and simple infections for 300 000 years and did nothing.
    When their crops failed he did nothing to help.

Actually, this world (with its suffering) is NOT the world that God made. This world (with its suffering) came as a result of something ELSE. Death entering the world... through Adam.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

That was a pretty nice deflection NC.

Something wrong with how you would answer?

Peace,

tammy

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

No, they can look forward to LIFE.

What can they look forward to with your 'realism'?

LOL! Your argument is that your story is more comforting than reality, therefore it is better? Don't much like realism do you? (Note the scare quotes)

Well then, let me tell you a story that will make you feel good.

In the very near future, we will live in a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every child is fed and educated, people will be equal, we will balance our own wealth against the need of others, the environment will be cleaned up, we will find renewable energy options, everyone will have health care, but only for little boo boos cuz we will have figured out how not to get sick. Parents will love their children, children will all love their parents. People won't want to kill or steal anymore and everyone will be concerned with their neighbor.

OR

Things will continue pretty much as always, some things will get better, some things will get worse. Bad things will happen to good people, and good things will happen to bad people, but sometimes, just sometimes, good things will happen to good people and bad things will happen to bad people. Sometimes humans will shine and sometimes they will disappoint, but we won't give up on each other.

PICK YOUR PILL----because the better story WINS regardless of reality!

• cofty
    cofty

Death entering the world... through Adam.

One minute you claim to respect science then the next you sound more like Ray Comfort.

There was no Adam.

We evolved - evolution depends on death; lots and lots of it.

• tec
    tec

But it is your place to state why he does or doesn't do things? YES?
    No it is not.
    ie. he doesn't help the starving child becasue that is cause and effect...he is not responsible....YES?
    The issue IS cause and effect. Unless you think the issue is something else? Why do YOU think those children are starving?
    so you can state that with some authority? YES? Because you KNOW why god doesn't do anything YES?
    Cause and effect... yes. The rest... No. Peace, tammy
  • still thinking
    still thinking

Oh, is this your thread tec....and WE are following you around like drummer boys huh...LOL

I thought it was a discussion forum...and YES you do push that idea...you push it like our lives depend on it...because the bible is full of lying scribes and you need to hear it to get the truth and we shouldn't listen to you....or do I have that wrong? Maybe we should listen to you now? YES?

So does that mean you no longer believe we should hear his voice? because just a few pages earlier on this thread I'm sure I read you giving advice to EP on HOW TO HEAR....YES?

• tec
    tec

LOL! Your argument is that your story is more comforting than reality, therefore it is better? Don't much like realism do you? (Note the scare quotes)

Nope.

Your version of reality. Realism is in quotes... because it is just your version of it. Not reality, itself.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Oh, is this your thread tec....and WE are following you around like drummer boys huh...LOL

Lol... nice try. You guys did your drummer boy warnings quite a few posts in a row, not just here, but elsewhere as well.

I thought it was a discussion forum...and YES you do push that idea...you push it like our lives depend on it...because the bible is full of lying scribes and you need to hear it to get the truth and we shouldn't listen to you....or do I have that wrong? Maybe we should listen to you now? YES?

I speak as to the truth that I know. I do not push anything like your lives depend upon it.

So does that mean you no longer believe we should hear his voice? because just a few pages earlier on this thread I'm sure I read you giving advice to EP on HOW TO HEAR....YES?

If you want to hear Him, then ask Him - in faith - to give you ears to hear. Look to Him. Do as He taught. I have not changed my 'tune' in this. So?

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit