Billions of dead, possibly killed by divine radiation, all of whom will need to be buried... Gerrit Losch predicts the future!

by cedars 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The longer I'm away from those quacks the more obvious there stupidity is.

I love this quote from FOUND SHEEP

BLONDIE - thank you for those cosmic ray quotes. Brilliant! Almost as good as the articles on ectoplasm.

• NOLAW
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I have a question...where in the Bible does it state that there will be JWs burying billions of rotten corpses?????

As is usual, the JWs have it all wrong. The scripture he's talking about is in Ezekiel 38-39. There it talks about the great army coming from the North to destroy the city of Jerusalem during the battle of Armageddon. After Gog/the Beast kills the two prophets (see Rev. 11), Jesus will return and in that day his feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives, and the mountain shall split in twain as the result of a great earthquake. When Jesus returns in power and great glory, that glory will destroy the unrighteous of the world. That doesn't mean everyone who isn't a member of a specific church, but those who are murderers, rapists, liars, pedophiles, adulterers and so forth. The decent, honorable people of the Earth, and those who have not had the opportunity to hear the Gospel message, will be spared to live on the Earth during the Millennium. The scripture states that the Jews will work for seven years burning the weapons and seven months burning the dead.

And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord God. And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search. And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog. And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land. (Ezekiel 39:8-15)

It's also surprising that a sixth of God's army will be spared -- also, many of those in the nations surrounding Israel and that were part of of the alliance against Israel will be spared. Zechariah says that there will be those in Egypt and other countries who will not go, and that God will smite those countries with plagues until they come up to Jerusalem and partake of the Feast of the Tabernacles. (See chapter 14)

The Lord has warned the inhabitants of that part of the world in Ezekiel of the fate that awaits them. Those who are driven by a deep hatred of the Jews and wish only to murder them will most likely be destroyed by the Lord when he comes. Those who are decent people but who were either deceived or inducted into Gog's army will be spared. Reading Ezekiel 38-39 makes it clear that Gog will read those chapters and yet will still defy the God of Israel. It's also clear that he will be driven by a Satanic fury and a desire to destroy Israel even after he reads the word of the Lord to him in the scriptures.

The Jehovah's Witnesses will have nothing to do with the Battle of Armageddon unless they happen to be in Jerusalem when the battle breaks out. That is certainly possible; however, they will be spectators only. That battle is all about the conversion of Judah to Christianity, and it will happen in a day. Anyway, the battle has nothing to do with killing those who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses. God is certainly more just than that.

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

After watching this video I don't understand how my wife believes this crap.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No wonder they're all depressed.

Even if you survive ( not a big chance of that ) you can look forward to years and years of "work" - burying and disposing of rotting human corpses, most likely your friends, neighbors, co-workers, relatives, children.....

How wonderful!

Sign me up.

• smiddy
    smiddy

To The Governing Body ,Writing Dept., Legal Dept., of the WTB&TS , keep up the good work in exposing yourselves as a CULT . What with Candace Conti , Sparlock , Masturbation Video , the video highlighted in this thread , all I can say is keep putting your foot in your mouth so all the more people can see your idiocy .

smiddy

• cedars
    cedars

palmtree67 - you raise an excellent point.

One of the things I wondered about when making this video is - who will this specially-assigned group of grave-diggers be? Who gets to choose who these individuals are? You can bet the Governing Body views themselves as the ones with the clipboards in all of this. You can also bet there would be no Governing Body members rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty shifting decaying body parts.

Also, Gerrit suggests that this burying will go on for "a long time". Given the fact that "a short period of time" spoken of in Revelation is now 98 years and counting, one can only imagine how lengthy "a long time" would be.

Shovelling dirt and shifting billions of irradiated corpses for decades? That's not my idea of paradise.

Cedars

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

That will be an excellent job for the local body of elders. They are experienced in spiritual 'digging under' by disfellowshipping folks. Then the time will have come do a 'hands-on' job.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    God will use divine radiation

So he can cure innocent children of cancer after all?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

And where will the GB be when we are surrounded by billions of rotting bodies of men, women, children & babies?

Will they be sat in their nice clean offices? In their nice spotless, cream coloured or maybe 'raiment' white suits giving out even more new light?

I detest the way they seem to get a kick out of all that suffering & carnage.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit