Billions of dead, possibly killed by divine radiation, all of whom will need to be buried... Gerrit Losch predicts the future!

by cedars 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fugue
    fugue

I want to talk about this group of men and women who will spend a long time just burying the dead. Let's think this through. Anyone who is better at math than me, feel free to correct me if needed.

There are more than 7.4 million jw publishers right now. We were always told that not every jw will survive armageddon. But let's be generous in our estimating and say that 7 million jw's survive.

The number of dead bodies that need to be buried: 7 billion.

Now, we can't assume that all 7 million survivors will be on burial duty. According to the 2011 World Population Data Sheet, 27% of the world's population is under the age of 15, and 8% are over the age of 65. Let's assume that those percentages are also representative of the makeup of jehovah's witnesses. That means that 560,000 witnesses are over 65, and 1.89 million are under 15.

Let's assume that j-ho wouldn't ask children and old people to do this horrible, awful work of burying dead bodies. Let's also assume that the mothers of those children under age 15 would be permitted to stay home and take care of their children. Assuming that the average mother has two children, that means that the 1.89 million children will be taken care of by 945,000 mothers.

So we've reduced our pool of eligible gravediggers from 7 million down to 3.6 million. That's the estimated number of men between the ages of 15 and 65, plus women 15 to 65 who don't have children to raise.

We can reduce the gravedigging crew even more... because not every one of those 3.6 million people is physically, mentally or emotionally capable of carrying out this work. It would be VERY physically demanding, and even more than that, many people would find it to be emotionally devastating. And we were all told that armageddon survivors won't attain perfection until some time after armageddon... it won't be instant. In other words, at the very beginning of the 1,000 year reign, survivors will all be just the same people they are right now with very few improvements.

So... I'm just taking liberties here... but I'm going to estimate that 50% of the survivors will be either physically or emotionally incapable of carrying out this task of gravedigging.

So that leaves us with 1.8 million people with their little shovels and picks.

They will need to dig 7 billion graves.

Each grave digger needs to bury 3,888 bodies.

If the gravedigging crew is to complete the job in a month, each digger would need to bury 125 bodies per day. If they each work 12 hour days, 7 days a week... every digger would need to bury at least 10 bodies every hour, non-stop, for 12 hours straight. Seven days a week, for a month.

Will each body get its own grave? Or will mass graves be used?

I know one thing... I'd MUCH rather be one of the bodies getting thrown in a hole, than to be one of the poor unlucky bastards with the job of burying 125 corpses every single day for a month.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

GL is FULL of BS,

I was in the Audience a couple of years back when he stated - "exact words below -

"We have had ANOINTED all through the years- 70 CE , 600 CE, the Dark Ages, 1700's and today"...(and yes the numbers are growing, over 11,000 are now partaking)

HE (GL) also stated "we are sure. but we think Isaac Newton was of the anointed, too. Does that make us all feel great that a man of science also knows Jehovah"

Folks, we just have to read the Historical record of what happened to Newton as the years went on

Gerrit Losch = IDIOT in Wikipedia

The guy is "quackers"

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Not only did I face-palm myself, but I want to "B^*tch Slap Losch!!!

00DADs post 4141- says it all!

• blondie
    blondie

fugue, the WTS does teach that any will be buried, eaten by birds and beasts and then the survivors will gather up the bones. But there will be no graves, grave stones, memorials, these people will be forgotten, per the WTS.

(Ezekiel 39:17-19) . . .And as regards you, O son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Say to the birds of every sort of wing and to all the wild beasts of the field: “Collect yourselves together and come. Gather yourselves together all around to my sacrifice, which I am sacrificing for YOU, a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. And YOU will certainly eat flesh and drink blood. 18 The flesh of mighty ones YOU will eat, and the blood of the chieftains of the earth YOU will drink, rams, young male sheep, and he-goats, young bulls, the fatlings of Ba′shan all of them. 19 And YOU will be certain to eat fat to satisfaction and to drink blood to drunkenness, from my sacrifice that I will sacrifice for YOU.”’

(Ezekiel 39:12) And those of the house of Israel will have to bury them for the purpose of cleansing the land, for seven months.

*** it-1 p. 980 Gog ***

Gog is drawn into waging a vicious, all-out attack upon them. He congregates a vast army from many nations for this purpose. But his assault sets off Jehovah’s rage and brings terrible defeat and destruction upon Gog and his entire crowd. Their carcasses become food for birds and beasts, and their bones are buried in the valley that thereafter is called the Valley of Gog’s Crowd (literally, Valley of Hamon-Gog).

*** w67 7/1 pp. 407-408 Can Any War Be Wholly Just? ***

In Bible times persons who were considered as deserving of a resurrection were given a respectful burial. The ones slaughtered at Armageddon are shown as being left as food for the carrion-eating birds of the heavens. They will not be buried with military honors nor have graves with markers to memorialize them for mourners and idolizers. Those destroyed in this war will not be mourned, for the reason that they have shown themselves undeserving of mercy. By their removal the earth is cleansed.—Jer. 25:31-33; Num. 35:33.

*** w53 12/15 p. 763 Questions From Readers ***

Both Jeremiah 25:33 and Ezekiel 39:12 refer to those slain at Armageddon, yet one says the dead will not be buried and the other says they will. How are the two texts harmonized?—W. B., Canada.

Jeremiah 25:33 (AS) reads: “And the slain of Jehovah shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the face of the ground.” Those slain by Jehovah will not be gathered up by the survivors of Armageddon and given a formal burial or funeral accompanied by mourning and lamentation. There will be no memorial stones to mark where their remains lie and to symbolize a hope of resurrection for them. Their former existence is not held in the memory of Jehovah so that he will raise them from the dead, nor are these ungodly slain ones remembered with any respectful mourning by Jehovah’s servants that survive the battle of Armageddon. Their bones will be picked clean by the wild birds and beasts so long ill-treated by godless men.—Ezek. 39:4, 17-20; Rev. 19:17-21.

Yet the survivors of Armageddon will not let the earth lie littered with bleached bones, but will bury them to cleanse the land, as Ezekiel 39:12 states: “And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.” The Mosaic law declared unclean for seven days anyone touching a corpse, and the land would likewise be polluted by such remains. For an executed criminal to remain exposed was a defilement of the land, and the law required his burial to avoid this. (Num. 19:11; Deut. 21:23) Topheth of the Valley of Hinnom was defiled by its becoming a dumping place of garbage and dead bodies. (2 Ki. 23:10) Hence in time there must be a burial of the bones of those slain at Armageddon, but only to cleanse the land, and not to memorialize their existence or imply hope of resurrection.

*** w61 8/1 p. 469 par. 17 Enlarging Your Privileges of Service ***

Those who now prove themselves faithful overseers in the New World society will, no doubt, continue to enjoy positions of princely service after Armageddon. There will be much work to do, and it will be done in an orderly way. (Isa. 32:1, 2; 1 Cor. 14:33) After God’s execution of judgment upon the wicked in his war of Armageddon, the earthly subjects of the King will have before them a world-wide cleanup program that will eclipse anything this globe has ever seen. Countless numbers of human dead will have to be buried. (Ezek. 39:11-16)

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

The Bible Wrote:

(Ezekiel 39:17-19) . . .And as regards you, O son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Say to the birds of every sort of wing and to all the wild beasts of the field: “Collect yourselves together and come. Gather yourselves together all around to my sacrifice, which I am sacrificing for YOU, a great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. And YOU will certainly eat flesh and drink blood. 18 The flesh of mighty ones YOU will eat, and the blood of the chieftains of the earth YOU will drink, rams, young male sheep, and he-goats, young bulls, the fatlings of Ba′shan all of them. 19 And YOU will be certain to eat fat to satisfaction and to drink blood to drunkenness, from my sacrifice that I will sacrifice for YOU.”’

Sounds like someone on the Bible had never anticipated the existence of (from Wikipedia):

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad cow disease, a fatal neurodegenerative disease (encephalopathy) in cattle that causes a spongy degeneration in the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 30 months to 8 years, usually affecting adult cattle at a peak age onset of four to five years, all breeds being equally susceptible. [1] In the United Kingdom, the country worst affected, more than 180,000 cattle have been infected and 4.4 million slaughtered during the eradication program. [2]

The disease may be most easily transmitted to human beings by eating food contaminated with the brain, spinal cord or digestive tract of infected carcasses. [3] However, it should also be noted that the infectious agent, although most highly concentrated in nervous tissue, can be found in virtually all tissues throughout the body, including blood.

A British and Irish inquiry into BSE concluded the epizootic was caused by cattle, which are normally herbivores, being fed the remains of other cattle in the form of meat and bone meal (MBM), which caused the infectious agent to spread.

So those "wild beasts of the field" are likely to get drunk on more than just blood and feast on carcasses, but also come down with serious case of Mad Cow Disease, too.

DAMMIT! Never-mind: I forgot that the "Divine Radiation" would likely inactivate the infectious prions in the carcasses, hence rendering them incapable of causing mad cow disease. So the threat seems totally legit from the scientific basis!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here's a prophecy for Losch: A severe energy crisis preventing the witlesses from operating. Every time he opens his mouth informing us that we are dedicated to Jehovah and must therefore do his will at whatever cost, I will retort "When Jehovah supplies the energy, we will do it. Until then, we will not. And if you open your mouth even one more time and try to guilt us into doing Jehovah's will without him doing anything for us first, the dedication is hereby broken and shall never again be effective now, nor in any future life."

Additionally, I would like to see Satan appear right before Losch while he is trying to give a talk and complete the talk. I would be willing to bet that, from that point on, it would be worth even my time to go in and listen to it--discussion suddenly shifting from "You shouldn't do anything fun because Jehovah will destroy you if you do" to "Obeying the former commands leads to a lifetime of stagnation, spiritual rot, and damnation--and dedicating your soul to Jehovah renders it impossible to ever again have the freedom to be saved." Those who are at the baptism pool would be shown why they are about to undertake the Everlasting Mistake that will bind them for future lives. Even those who "don't live up to their dedication to Jehovah" and turn apostate risk being reincarnated as the little child getting baptized at age 6 and being unable to get out, despite being miserable, until death.

Divine radiation? While everyone else is suffering from the Energy Crisis, I could rig something up to turn this divine radiation into electricity for my personal use. Then, I would get huge storage batteries so I could store enough energy to waste all the electricity I want while everyone else is freezing or sweltering in the pitch dark. Of course, given Jehovah's track record, it would simply sit there waiting.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

I wonder what the "cut off score" is for apostacy for Mr Gerrit Lôsch!

How far can he go, before they set him up for a JC!

Love from bro, Healthworker

• cedars
    cedars

I've finally done a blog article on my "Getting to Know" YouTube series about the Governing Body members.

It's on the following link for those who are interested...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/getting-to-know-our-governing-body

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit