Billions of dead, possibly killed by divine radiation, all of whom will need to be buried... Gerrit Losch predicts the future!

by cedars 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheStumbler
    TheStumbler

Great work, Cedars!

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but is there any chance you could upload just the audio maybe with just the slides.

I would like to send this to family (I have been having an ongoing discussion with a JW who will not admit that JW doctrine is that billions will die) but I'm not sure they would watch/listen to the recording in its current format because of its overt apostate-ness.

Is somewhere I can find just the audio online?

How well known would this guy's voice be to the average JW to identify?

• jemba
    jemba

Maybe in coming awake mags they will have detailed instructions on how householders can dig their own graves pre-armaggedon, saving the dubs some work when they die.

• cedars
    cedars

The Stumbler - Thanks for your comments. I would love to provide you with a "no-frills" version of the video. However, I designed it first-and-foremost to be watchable by a YouTube audience, and I simply don't have the time to be creating multiple versions. I'm already behind schedule with creating Spanish-subtitled versions of the Anthony Morris videos.

I hate to say it, but if a bit of light-hearted music and pictures is going to stumble your relatives, then they're probably not ready to be watching an edited cut from a Governing Body talk anyway.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I need to draw the line somewhere!

Is somewhere I can find just the audio online?

Yes there is, but it's better if you email me at [email protected]. I don't want to publicize the link in case the Society takes the website down.

Cedars

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I was a JW for 35 years and I never once heard that all we will be doing for a very long time was burying the dead. This guy is a complete whack-job, brainwashed fanatic who turns people completely off God. Who the hell in their right mind would want to worship let alone love a God that massacred billions of people in a monolithic global holocaust. Satan wins!

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

STOP

there is nothing new under the sun.

They went through this whole divine radiation calling it ANTI-MATTER back in 1973 talks at the CA it was timely with popular Star Trex anti-matter propulsion and Armageddon coming in 48 months,

• TheStumbler
    TheStumbler

Thanks, Cedars,

I understand quite a bit of work can go into editing videos.

I'll email you for the link.

How recognisable would Gerrit's voice be to the average JW?

I ask because I suspect my JW relative will deny that that the recording is genuine. They've denied the veracity of Watchtower qoutes I've provided them before even when I sent scanned print screens of the Watchtwoer CD-ROM page I've taken them from. Which is crazy, because if I had fabricated the qoutes it would be so easy for them to prove. But, I digress.

Thanks again

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks The Stumbler, I look forward to your email! I appreciate your understanding.

If your relatives are the type who will even question the authenticity of a Watchtower Library print out, then they will find any number of reasons to question the authenticity of a talk recording!

Any easy way to prove it's Gerrit Losch speaking is to pull up a video of him speaking on one of the DVDs, and compare his voice to the recording.

Also, here is another YouTube video of him delivering a talk in Italian. It's a different language, but the same voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R4f9ygxDbk

Interestingly, the above video is of a talk in which Gerrit likens going to university with having OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Quendi has already alluded to this talk on this thread. The same recording from which I took the excerpts about Armageddon also features this OCD illustration in English, so that will be the subject of my next "Getting To Know Gerrit" video.

Cedars

• perfect1
    perfect1

Stumbler, his voice may not be well known the avg JW, but the tone, and reasoning is pretty unmistakeable as authentic.

Cedars! Keep this up! Thanks for bringing this vid to peoples attention. I just now watched the whole thing and it is er... damning, so to speak.

Wowee.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Healthworker stated that "My wife are going to therapy these days, after learning TTATT (directly caused by Gerrit's crazy talk in Norway 2012).Guess what? The psychiatrist actually treats other jw who stopped going to meetings after his famous speach here in Norway. She said that one guy just made the decision that enough was enough. Their whole family are inside, so they went underground... "

Are you stating that your wife's psychiatrist has told your wife that the psychatrist is having sessions with another JW? That the psychiatrist has given out vital and personal information about another client?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

TheOldHippie

You write:

"That the psychiatrist has given out vital and personal information about another client?"

As far as I can remember she did not give out any "vital and personal information" - no names, social security numbers, adress, congo, looks or other specific marks to identify the persons!

But my wife obtained a lot of information about cults in Norway, how they work and how to deprogram former members. Also the effect Gerrit Losch's speach had on JW in Norway. It was devastating. Any business man or corporate manager would never invite a speaker like that again! You need more info. just pm me, oldhippie!

Love from your brother, Healthworker (you still inside oldhippie?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit