Billions of dead, possibly killed by divine radiation, all of whom will need to be buried... Gerrit Losch predicts the future!

by cedars 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• perfect1
    perfect1

yawn.

JHVH God mainly drops frogs out of the sky and turns rivers red.

I call his bluff.

• cognisonance
    cognisonance

In addition to the "selective" radiation, in most developed lands, the publuisher to population ratio is ~1:250 (1:1000 worldwide overall). So each JW gets to bury 250-1000 irradiated individuals. Wow, what a pleasant thought. The video talks about the wonderful hope of JW's loved ones being resurrected. Good for them I suppose, until, since i'm no longer a JW anymore but have loved ones still in, will my loved ones have to bury me?

• SophieG
    SophieG

Cognisonance and James Woods: You guys beat me to it! LOL!

“Jehovah will use divine radiation….”????
    Ok…that is the kind of stuff I would hear at conventions that would make me roll my eyes, drop my jaw and look round and wonder; “Are youl hearing this? They are making this crap up! How the hell do we know and why are they even going there!!!” WOW!

I hope they retrofit every JW home, AH, and KH….to prepare for Divine Radiation ©

• perfect1
    perfect1

the next logical step is for all JWs to invest in full body lead aprons.

WTBT&Lead radiation suit society.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe this "divine radiation" does not outright kill the JWs, but it does sterilize them so that there are no children in the new order.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Watchtower Urinary Tract Corporation better start buying up all the shovels at Lowe's and Home Depot... they'll need at least 7 million... I can name a few JWs who will take great pleasure in burying their next door neighbors...

• cedars
    cedars

james_woods

Maybe this "divine radiation" does not outright kill the JWs, but it does sterilize them so that there are no children in the new order.

lol, two theological conundrums settled in one go - I like it! Ever considered a career on the Governing Body?! With your imagination and initiative you could go far!

Cedars

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

the next logical step is for all JWs to invest in full body lead aprons.

....sold for only $1,499.99 a piece (buy 2, get 50% off the third one) at the literature counter.....

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

CHRIST ALONE - I have heard the same thing about Sydlik from former Bethelites - real down-to-earth, approachable, and a good sense of humor, something distinctly missing from most of these weirdos. Ok, now I have to watch this video. . .

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

In my JC case I said that I've been told my whole life that billions of people will die and that only JWs will survive Armageddon and the elders insisted and said, "That's not true, we never said that!"

[FACEPALM]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit