Billions of dead, possibly killed by divine radiation, all of whom will need to be buried... Gerrit Losch predicts the future!

by cedars 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Leslie- LOL -so funny!!! I cannot pick out anything specific. The entire song is frighteningly funny !!!

• cedars
    cedars

Great song Leslie - it raised a smile when I read it!

Now all we need is someone who's extremely brave to sing it on YouTube!

Healthworker - wow, I had no idea this talk had such a profound personal effect on you and your wife. I'm glad it helped you both to see how crazy it all is.

Cedars

• blondie
    blondie

kj (Then They Will Know I am Jehovah) book published 1971

• undercover
    undercover

I can't view YouTube at work. The company Internet Nazi's have spoken... Anyway, I was intriqued by the thread title so I typed in the link into my iPhone YouTube app and watched it. Then I watched another and another. Loesch seems to be a true believer, so much so he can actually spout the radiation bullshit without blinking.

Anthony Morris though, he's a slimeball. He ain't a believer. He's a snake oil salesmen. He's worked his way up to the ivory tower and he'll do whatever it takes to protect his position and influence.

Good job on the videos, cedars...

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

So glad you enjoyed it. muahahaha.

Cedars, if you can find someone to sing the song on UTube go for it! Feel free to use the words. (oops re sp. of diesel, saw it too late)

• perfect1
    perfect1

Apologies nuthouse- I usually only correct certain kinds of spelling errors.

But your song was so good I couldnt help it.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I have long believed that Gerrit Lösch is the most reprehensible member of the current Governing Body now that Ted Jarascz is dead. I still remember his disgusting condemnation of higher education and those who sought it back in 2007. In his talk, he likened those who pursued higher education to people who suffered from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If anyone was afflicted with this, it was Lösch himself.

What was it Josef Stalin once said? “The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of one million a statistic.” That same kind of murderous heartlessness is at the core of this execrable cult.

Quendi

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Perfect1, no problem

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is so disgusting. I can't believe I used to listen to crap like that and think it was ok.

Not only is he revolting for gleefully celebrating the destruction on humans, but so is the bible.

That really is some screwed up shit.

[edit] Blondie...your quotes made my head spin. How do you find that stuff? I'ts unbelievable that they think they can mix science with the bible. UNBELIEVABLE!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Is this what Walking Dead is supposed to be about?

More like the Walking Braindead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit