5 Reasons Why the DEAF Masturbation Video is different than anything before...

by BluePill2 241 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I feel a little bit sorry for that girl! Remember...she is just 14 years old.

But..I think she's got some thinking to do!.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

This is amazing! Just found this one (by searching around where this video pops up).

Scroll down a couple of posts:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3504466&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post407103983

Post made by "RS Gumby"

ROFMLAO

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

OMG! Clint and Watchtower Wanker!

• cedars
    cedars

Okay, I'm not playing anymore! It was fun while it lasted, but she was one dense 14-year-old!

I did my best.

Cedars

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

OK! That's fine! I hope she'll do her "homework"! 1925, 1975 and beth Sarim!

• cedars
    cedars

Actually, I feel sorry for her too, but not because I gave her a rough time. The poster "Damian Chavez", another apologist, wants to "inbox" with her on an urgent JW matter! I've checked his channel and, sure enough, he recently uploaded a song with extremely sordid lyrics. What a hypocrite! And now he's making moves on this 14-year-old girl. Sicko.

Cedars

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wish I had the time to edit together a comparison of the ASL, Australian, Mexico, and Korean Sign Languages with the mp3 audio recording from their website.

One of the surprising things is that there is a scripture noted in the upper right of the screen as the signer gestures male and female masturbation three times. Although the Greeks had several different words for masturbation, none of them appear in that verse of the Bible or anywhere else in the Scriptures.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

King Solomon asked:

PS blue pill, where'd you get this?
    " Many of the commenters didn't knew that a deaf person can't read regular written words."

King Solomon: you can read it up in the Youtube comments, where others explain this. Also some of the links direct to other websites where people explain this to each other (Google search will give you plenty of Forums where the discussion is past the initial "LOL, Faces and Wankers", now it gets to a whole new level of: WHY? WHY? ex-JW chiming in and more. Good stuff. Well worth to stick around.

Sooo, then how do all the hearing-impaired posters on JWN (including LAmallcool, above) read and respond to posts, without being able to read?

You've just perpetuated one of those ugly stereotypes about the hearing-impaired that shows a lack of awareness of their plight, the daily challenges they face in a hearing World that is ignorant of their experiences, and you aren't doing this to be an advocate or to help, but simply to exploit the disabled because it serves YOUR purposes. That's ugly...

Consider that the taunting and ridicule is just as likely to DISCOURAGE interested young people from becoming ASL translators, as they're thinking, "How embarrassing! I don't want to do THAT!" even before they've learned ANYTHING about the basic goodness in helping others. Learning to sign to become ASL-certified is ALOT of work (takes 2-3 years in college programs), and those who do it for WHATEVER reason deserve recognition, not ridicule (yes, including the guy in the video). Some get ASL-certified as they have children or parents who are deaf, and for them, it's not a joke: it's an act of love.

In other threads, people like Lady Lee (who translates for the deaf) and deaf posters have confirmed it's accurate ASL translation, so tread lightly, as that video loop is vulgar/obscene in a language, and worse, is done without any real purpose or benefit....

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

If there is a judical convened for a deaf person with allegations being made say for instance of fornication does someone have to sign the evidence of the act and then sign for the defense because it could become very animated and not to mention very confusing to the commitee.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I commented on the video. Thumbs up to anyone who can spot it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit