5 Reasons Why the DEAF Masturbation Video is different than anything before...

by BluePill2 241 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

jmorgan74, the two YouTube commentaries from the deaf community appear to be flabbergasted at the message from the WT. What in the heck is the organization doing in people's bedrooms?

• jgnat
    jgnat

JW, they won't stop masturbating. http://youtu.be/c_XIho8bTyo

• jmorgan74
    jmorgan74

jmorgan74, the two YouTube commentaries from the deaf community appear to be flabbergasted at the message from the WT. What in the heck is the organization doing in people's bedrooms?

I haven't seen those comments. But the Society has crossed the line much more in the past, with regards to oral sex among married couples (as documented in Ray Franz books). But because the Bible does touch upon topics related to sex, Bible commentators will continue to talk about it. I think that most of us probably wouldn't have such a strong position against the Society on this one issue if they handled everything else in a way that truly represents Christianity. (I realize not everyone would agree on how I view Christianity. I am a theist and a believer in Jesus Christ. As far as I am concerned, Jesus said as much as there is to be said about sexual relationships.)

Thanks,
    Jack

• jgnat
    jgnat

JW Say What? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQfvY31W0g&feature=player_embedded

I'm pointing out jmorgan74, that the community seems primarily offended at the topic, and are pretty well glossing over the mockery aspect.

You know, even if the WTS were washed squeaky clean inside and out, I still would not welcome them in my bedroom. I tell my JW hubby to put the WT away. It's a libido killer.

• jmorgan74
    jmorgan74

I'm pointing out jmorgan74, that the community seems primarily offended at the topic, and are pretty well glossing over the mockery aspect.

Good! I'm glad. But I don't know ASL, so I don't really know what that person was signing on the Youtube video. I'll take your word for it.

You know, even if the WTS were washed squeaky clean inside and out, I still would not welcome them in my bedroom.

I'm not saying you should. As I said before, Jesus said as much as there is to be said about sexual relationships as far as I'm concerned. (I am speaking as if you were a fellow believer in Jesus. I don't know if you are or not, but that's how I would see it if you were.)

Thanks,
    Jack

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Jack, thanks for helping express my concerns from a different vantage point and voice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

KS..

You`ve written another wall of words that say nothing..

I`m agnostic..

I don`t believe the Bible..I don`t read the bible..

So your bible quip makes as much sense as the rest of your post..

Total nonsense..

The Special Needs Kids have nothing to do with the Guy in the WBT$ Disaster Video..

Posting Cruel Captions with Pictures of Special Needs Children..

Won`t prop up your long winded posts that say nothing..

And..

Won`t save the WBT$ from being laughed at..

The WBT$ made Fools of Themselves..

Thats Funny..

I`m still interested in the one and only question I`ve asked you..

Considering this is the 3rd time I`ve asked..

Take all the Shiny Objects off your computer desk and..

Try to concentrate..

Are you using a voice recognition program?..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• perfect1
    perfect1

Wait, wait, KS went to Berkeley- THAT EXPLAINS IT.

Last time I was there some students were PROTESTING PANDA EXPRESS.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know, there are options when embroiled in a heated debate.

Dinosaurs Fighting

It's called, "Step Away From the Keyboard."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I totally agree jgnat. I'm waiting for cooler heads (pun not intended) to prevail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit