The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Tim, I might not eat crow, but I might eat something-LOL........

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL Tat...you fell right into his trap...
    on purpose???

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Xeen....like I didn't KNOW that!! hahaha
    You know you can read men like a book!

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    You know you can read men like a book!

But remember to watch out for the surprise endings.

Expatbrit

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

You might be right about the reading men like a book but it's a book that you love to read over and over and you just can't put it down.

TimB

• Xena
    Xena

yea right tyydyy...you wish

• Pete2
    Pete2

OutonaLimb wrote:

the "shriveling dick" theory. In essence a man with a *normal* size penis can lose up to several inches when confronted by the opposite gender.

Dear Out:

Your observation must be autobiographical! It's obvious that your spouse, Julie, with her Freudian "Penis Envy" complex won't allow anyone with a penis bigger than she has in your house.Thus, your shrinkage! My condolences, Mr. Out. Your posts and Julie's makes it obvious who is the cock-of-the-walk at your place. (And it ain't you.) But that's OK -- as you know personally, Mr. Out, men with little pee-pees have feelings too. (Julie, quit p*ssy whipping him!) My sympathies to my less endowed brother.

Standing tall,
    Pete

• bigboi
    bigboi

Joelbear:

hehehehehehehe

Pete2

ROTFLMAO!!!!

ONE....

bigboi

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I don't get this; refiner says;

For anyone that doesnt know, Tinas one of their group.
    They stick together like glue, no matter what.
    They think THEY should be allowed to do anything THEY want.
    Even if it includes blackmail. even if it includes deliberate mind manipulation.
    I disagree with them.
    Now, refiners, I've done it before, I'll do it again; I can provide the URL's, the quotes, that show there is as strong as case, if not stronger, for you being guilty of what you accuse others of.

Do you really think people are so stupid they cannot see this?

From past form, whenever I do this, the thread goes dead, or you, memorably, delight in telling people how kicking someone when they are down is the best time to attack your enemies. I have the URL's...

... you never, NEVER rebut the accusations or refute the cited evidence... you run, or boast.

Please, come up with some form of cogent arguement, this is getting dull...

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Pete2,
    You funny, but wrong. If you think a 50-50 relationship with a woman
    is pussy whipped, then I am guessing you masterbate.

mn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit