The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Norm
    Norm

As a George Carlin fan I keep thinking he has got a point when he says that men are generally very insecure about their dick size. Countries go to war if they think someone got bigger dicks than them.

Lately there seem to have been such a lesser scale war here on the board. The problem in this particular case is that the one’s who quite obviously got bigger dicks were women!

One really has to be extremely insecure about everything when women become so threatening that they have to be gagged and disfellowshiped.

Norm

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Weeny weener. Teeny.
    Right.
    Now it all makes perfect sense.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Personally, I dont know how big mine is.
    I can never find it under all the unsightly, foul smelling, rolls of sodden fat hanging off my stomach.

• Prisca
    Prisca

And from henceforth of that day, due to rediculous assertions such as that, Norm was never considered again with an ounce of credibility......

[8>]

• Norm
    Norm

Ah, Prisca! Always a beacon of intergrity and full of kindness to all. Always a kind word to the downtrodden. What a woman.

Norm

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Norm.
    Everytime I get involved in one of these "freedom of speech" debates
    Its always the same people who show up.
    Ever noticed that?
    Here I am, here you are again buddy.
    How you goin pal?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hi prisca.

How's it hanging, as we say here in canada;)

SS Lol

• Prisca
    Prisca

G'day SS, how are you? We have that saying in Oz too, although it's normally said to males, LOL!

How's the weather?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Prisca

We normaly say that to other guys as well;) It looks like rain here. We had an unusually warm winter. Bet it's blistering hot there, eh?

SS of the troll patrol

• Prisca
    Prisca

SS,

It has been hot here, but Sydney is currently experiencing a cold snap. Been raining today and yesterday. It may warm up before winter arrives, but I think (and hope!) we're over the worst of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit