The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Prisca

Here it's 6:45 am. What time is it there?

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Saturday, that is..

SS

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's Saturday here, but only just. In another hour or so it will be Sunday.

Where has the weekend gone??

• joelbear
    joelbear

I agree that the world basically revolves around penises. I don't think men ever think their penises are big enough. Thus the behavior associated with extending their size through money, power, influence etc.

Fascinating

Joel

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'ld bet this site took a big part of it.

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Norm,

You make a good point. I have often asserted privately that some here are obviously members of the LDC (Little Dick Club). In fact, I think we may even have the chairman of the board and the C.O.O. in our midst.

Glad someone else thinks so too.

Julie, who assures Norm he has more credibility in his little finger than many will ever have, ever

• Amazing
    Amazing

Norm: The problem is not with size, but how it was used. And when those being so "used" got tired of it, all hell broke lose ... and now, the prognosticators arrive in time to minimize and make excuses, while blaming the victims.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I have to disagree with you Norm,

Men are not jealous of other men with larger dicks. They admire and respect them. Look at how much respect some had in the male community like John Holmes and Ron Jeremy. These were ugly guys with nothing going for them but their large pokers and most men speak of them with respect.

I'll tell you what starts wars. What makes men mad. When they see someone fighting when there's no reason to fight. I know that sounds funny but men are the protectors in our society and they feel the resposibility to make a peaceful and happy place for everyone.

I know the reason some were disfellowshipped. They couldn't keep their foul mouth's shut. That's simple. There were warnings, pleas and plenty of time to make the specific adjustments needed to be a part of this community. It wasn't a disfellowshipping. It was more like an exile. If you can't live by the rules of the community, any community, then don't expect to be part of it.

By the way, I'm more than willing to prove that I'm not a member of the LDC.

TimB

• Norm
    Norm

Amazing and Tyydyy,

Yes indeed, women shouldn't talk disrespectfully to men. I mean what are the world coming to. Here we have intelligent women talking back to MEN! Human beings with penises, and they are even "gasp" using foul language! And this even after they were "pleaded" with. Unheard of, unthinkable! Can't have women like that at large in this wonderful commuinity. A community where you can be as nasty and evil as you want if you don't use foul and "filthy" language.

A community like any other anglo american where FORM is always far more important than content. I hope that all of you poor victims will be able to get over the horrible ordeal and the hideous abuse you apparetly have suffered in the hands of these evil women.

At the moment it is quite nauseating for others to watch all the high fives and back slapping of the alleged victims. Don't forget to at least pretend to suffer a little the next time. Your behavior is extremely unbecoming for the downtrodden poor souls you claim to be.

Norm

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Norm,

Did you notice that there were more men deactivated than women?

No, I guess not. Otherwise that last post would have been made just to stir up the emotions of men and women. You would have been trying to start another flame war. We all know that YOU would never do that.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit