The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Norm: I think you are missing the point. Where were you when the situation was reversed some weeks ago? Silent?

This issue is not about men vs women ... it is about Simon deciding to deactive some who keep on behaving beyond reason ... and if you check the "Announcements" section you will see that only one woman and four men were given the ax.

It has nothing to do with anything else.

As far as my beefs ... I simply exposed lies with proof in evidence ... and some can't handle it when others stand up to them. that is all ... any other interpretations are pure speculations.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

We as men ALWAYS envy those with the huge hammers.Its a natural thing.And for the guys that do have a braggin' size schlong we really don`t need to see it when you are in the shower at the gym!Myself,I`m happy with my average size weapon...its not that big but yu would`nt want it for a wart on your eyelid!!

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Strap it on baby!!!!

• Norm
    Norm

Hi Julie,

We have to make allowances for poor Prisca, I heard that she was tragically separated from her credibility at birth and has ever since struggled hard to find it, but alas she has had no luck so far.

Norm

• Norm
    Norm

Hello Amazing,

You said:

Norm: I think you are missing the point. Where were you when the situation was reversed some weeks ago? Silent?

Of course I am, always do. I was busy doing something else I suppose.

This issue is not about men vs women ... it is about Simon deciding to deactive some who keep on behaving beyond reason ... and if you check the "Announcements" section you will see that only one woman and four men were given the ax.
    If you say so. What is the issue about? As one of the horribly wronged victims of it all you should know? Beyond who’s reason?
    It has nothing to do with anything else.
    Well, it is quite obvious from all the ass kissing and brown nosing that someone got what they wanted, wonder who that might be? Got any suggestions?

As far as my beefs ... I simply exposed lies with proof in evidence ... and some can't handle it when others stand up to them. that is all ... any other interpretations are pure speculations.
    I know that there are a lot of people here that don’t like that anyone stands up to them. How about you? Do you like it?

Norm.

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL well we ALL know how you feel about people who stand up to you Norm...don't we Prisca?

• rhett
    rhett

Oh my god, the arguements are getting more stupid by the day. If you don't like how this board is run nobody is making you come here. The only person who has an opinion that actually matters is Simon and with all the shit he gets I really don't know why he even keeps it running. If you don't like it leave and quit whining about how everything works.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• teejay
    teejay

Yo, Simon!

Do "Norm" and "kent" post from the same computer? Just curious.

• Kent
    Kent

[EDITED]

Frank Zappa
    Sheik Yerbouti

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners and are provided for educational purposes only.

----------------------------------

I wonder if Zappa had spent some times visiting forums like this when he wrote this song. I wouldn't be surprised!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Good Lawd!

Well, this isn't the first time certain ppl in this troop have played the gender card when presented with facts (in that particular instance their own words!) that showed their hypocrisy and duplicity.

Anyone remember this thread? . http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11456&site=3

the similarities between that old thread and the flame wars that have been going on lately is almost surreal. Notice how it all played out. When presented with evidence to the contryary of her claims. A poster played the gender card and tried to to imbue the ones presenting the evidence by calling into question their credibility. Just like the absurd reference to shutting up women on this forum and dick size and small dicks clubs, etc...

Yeah right, we all know that all the women on this forum never get a chance to speak their minds. [8>]

ONE....

bigboi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit