by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Amazing.

but some keep trying to spin this into gender issues

Right on brother.
    Its got nothing to do with gender.
    Its got to do with BEHAVIOUR.
    From Tinas line, because shes a woman she should be allowed to do anything she wants, anything at all, because shes a woman with a gender issue.
    And all the males here are expected to cowtow, bow their own opinions accordingly.
    And a lot of the more intelligent men here have done just that.
    They altered their opinions.
    But has Tina altered her opinions?Her behaviour?
    One iota??
    No.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Out of the closet,

ROFL, let's see, is "shriveling dick" theory the textbook term for this phenomenon that never happens?

I don't know about you but my dick never, never, never shrivels in the presence of the opposite sex. You might want to get that checked.
    Of course I don't hide the fact that I'm married and act like we don't know each other either. That would make me a Pu**y now wouldn't it?

Keep it comin' LOL

TimB

• bigboi
    bigboi
    I don't know about you but my dick never, never, never shrivels in the presence of the opposite sex. You might want to get that checked.

Well, tyydyy, I think you may have to cut ol boy some slack and consider whose presence y'all two find yourselves in respectively. You've got Xena. I wonder who he's got?

ONE....

bigboi

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Tims got Xena....
    Well one thing for sure.
    Theres no problem with Tims performance.
    If there was, that woman would be LONG gone..

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

tyydyy,

Good one, out of the closet. Took you all night to think of that one.
    It was tongue and cheek, and no where said all men. Remember, it's HUMOR. I'm not hiding any more, so save it.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

What's the matter Mark? You didn't think my post was humorous? I was the one with the LOL and ROFL.

TimB

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Out
    {QUOTE]I'm not hiding any more[/QUOTE]
    Hey man, are you gay?
    I didnt know.
    What does Julie reckon about that?
    Id be interested to know how you deal with it as a couple.

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Thanks Bigster for bringing up a very painful part of my life. Not!

Yeah right! Remeber that 'dark night of my inquisition' line? I didn't say so at the time, but that had ROTFLMAO!

ONE....

bigboi

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

RF,
    Obviously I was refering to the fact Julie and I are married. Your attempt at questioning my sexuality is quite revealing in the sense that I believe you are a perfect candidate for my shriveling dick theory. Only it applies to both genders with you. Always a pleasure
    RF.

mn

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

OMG! Refiner's Fire has a shriveling Pussy!!!!!

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit