The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete2
    Pete2
    Pete2, You funny, but wrong. If you think a 50-50 relationship with a woman is pussy whipped, then I am guessing you masterbate.

Mr Out:

Obviously, Julie has you paper trained to believe what you have is a 50/50 relationship. O my diminutive brother, how I wish that were true ... but alas and alack, what she means is she's always 50 percent right and you're always 50 percent wrong. I personally love strong women, always have. What I don't care for are people -- women and men -- who manipulate and misrepresent to maintain control and dominate a dialogue.

Now, I'm sure Julie is a fine person, but you might what to check on that jackboot she has stuck up your ass. Is it really you speaking? Or just the tongue of her shoe?

Well, Mr Out, It's the weekend, have a ball ... no, have two -- you could use 'em,
    Pete

PS: When you write "masterbate," do you mean masturbate? If and when you ever find your pee-pee, I'll teach you how. No thanks necessary -- my treat.

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Pete2,
    Please tell me how you know such much about something you know nothing about?.

:What I don't care for are people -- women and men -- who manipulate and misrepresent to maintain control and dominate a dialogue.

Please show how I have done this?

:It's obvious that your spouse, Julie, with her Freudian "Penis Envy"

Because she's strong, she has penis envy? And you know what, don't talk about her in a deragatory manner again.

You jumped me for a post perhaps you disagreed with, and in the process have contributed nothing other than personal attacks that are
    starting to get vicious. Unless you can answer the above questions with authority, this conversation is moot.

mn

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I'm with Out on this one. I tried to post earlier but I was over the limit.

Unless you have something to substantative to say, why say it? Pete2, what was your other identity? I don't see how someone with 10 posts could jump in and say those things. You obviously have been here before using another identity.

No matter, Can you clean it up a little?

TimB

• Julie
    Julie

Tyydyy,

You said:
    Pete2, what was your other identity? I don't see how someone with 10 posts could jump in and say those things. You obviously have been here before using another identity.

I tired to say that before and I guessed it was someone else named Tim that used to post here but it was a wild guess. I saw later that you construed I had meant you(???). That was not the case. Of course when I said what you just said Refiner's came along and asserted that I was implying it was Larc (which also NEVER crossed my mind) and then Simon came along and totally lost all reading comprehension and said "Larc doesn't have another ID but it looks like Julie does....." and then proceeded to put his foot in his mouth......I digress, really, I merely wanted to tell you, when I took a wild stab at the name Tim, you were not the fellow I had in mind.

Julie

• bigboi
    bigboi

Pete2 said.

:What I don't care for are people -- women and men -- who manipulate and misrepresent to maintain control and dominate a dialogue.

to which Outonalimb responded:

Please show how I have done this?

Maybe outonalimb forgot how he actually introduced himself to posting on this discussion board.

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16649&page=6&site=3

In this thread Danny bear, teejay and I were accused by Julie of ganging up on GinnyToksen. This despite the fact that Ginny mentioned my name (in a not so nice way) because Dannybear took issue with the way she mis-quoted something he said in the disucssion. In other words I had nothing to do with the discussion until SHE mentioned me. Teejay called her on it and Julie shows up saying that WE were responsible for ganging up on a woman! Seems to be a recurring theme on the board nowadasy for ppl with weak, silly arguments.

Neways, guess who shows up! A lurker to give their opinion on the whole situation. Wonder of wonders our dear lurker agrees with Julie's assessment of the situation that we are ganging up on poor lil innocent Julie. The description he gave of himself at the time woould think he was a n independent observer. Though it was a little odd that he seemed a bit biased. Well, it ain't so odd cause the lurker who showed up that day turns out to married to one of the main paticipants in the fight! Misrepresenting, manipulative? I certainly think so!

ONE.....

bigboi

• bigboi
    bigboi

He actually showed up to say we were gangin upp on Ginny, not Julie.

Julie's his wife.

ONE....

bigboi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit