The bigger dick policy

by Norm 75 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Come on Norm,

You can do better than that. If you're really gonna get a flame war started you have to make some stinging personal insults. Try to be more specific. OK? Then try to polarize the different sides. Try to get some who likes you to say something bad about someone you don't like. Do you see how it works? You've been around here long enough to know that you can't have a great flame war without calling names. Try to come up with some colorful insults or using the logic we learned so well from the JWs. Have you learned nothing from the experts in flame wars?

I'm doing my part by replying to you. The least you can do is call me some names or insult my intelligence. How about pulling up some old post I made where I said something stupid. You can at least do that. Right?

Oh well. Hey maybe we could have a class on how to properly start and maintain a flame war. Some people here just haven't gotten the training they need.

TimB

• Amazing
    Amazing

Norm:

You stated with regard to not being there hen others were getting trashed, "Of course I am, always do. I was busy doing something else I suppose."

Fine. In the interest of fairness, since you are now busy on the board again, go and look at the evidence on both sides ... then with an informaed opinion, come back and call it as you see it, and link the evidence.

In response to my stating that this is not a gender issue, you said, "If you say so. What is the issue about? As one of the horribly wronged victims of it all you should know? Beyond who’s reason?"

It is about behavior. I never stated that I was a horribly wronged victim ... that is what you say. I did say that Larc, Prisca, and Refiners Fire were malgined. I simply defended myself with facts, evidence, and demanded as much of others ... and if anyone can provide such evidence that I have wronged them ... I stand corrected and will apoligize, as I have always volunteered to do.

You said, "Well, it is quite obvious from all the ass kissing and brown nosing that someone got what they wanted, wonder who that might be? Got any suggestions?"

Please have the intestinal fortitude to be specific ... to state exactly what you are talking about, and not in clouded term ... then place the solid evidence on this board for all to see ... if apologies are due, they will be given.

You said, "I know that there are a lot of people here that don’t like that anyone stands up to them. How about you? Do you like it?"

You ask whether I like being stood up to. First, If I have wronged anyone, I deserved to be called in on it and make apologies. Otherwise there was nothing to stand up to me about. If you think so, please be specific and demonstrate where I have done something that derserves standing up to.

• patio34
    patio34

This is from the thread "Reminder about Trolls":

If you don't reply to them they tend to go away
    Even if they don't, their threads quickly disappear or else will be deleted.

WTBS: Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
  • Amazing
    Amazing

Bigboi referenced an interesting thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11456&site=3

Bigboi stated the issue very succinctly:

"Tina,You give yourself waaaaaaay too much credit. Do you have any evidence for what you are accusing teejay of? Just because he calls you on your lack of reasoning skills does not make the man a stalker. Come on Tina, this is a baseless accusation. Now your on Kent's level with this kind of character assasination. How many times have you given your little hit and run comments in threads that had nothing to do with you specifically? This is a public discussion board. If you can't take what ppl have to say about you, then don't post here or don't say anything about them. Atleast have the maturity to be able to take what you dish out to others."
    This is what some are standing up to ... some see the problem as allegations and false claims and insults not backed up by any evidence ... as Bigboi stated ... and when enough of this trend takes place, like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going ... then people start taking a stand ... and did we see any evidence presented to back up these allegation?

This is the core of the problem ... but some keep trying to spin this into gender issues, or whatever ... anything but providing evidence to back up their assertions and claims ...

• mommy
    mommy

Amazing,
    Please check your mail. A response would be appreciated
    wendy

• teejay
    teejay

Okay... so... maybe I'm starting to NOT miss tina.

Thanks Bigster for bringing up a very painful part of my life. Not!

• think41self
    think41self

Jesus Kent,

I'm not a prude, but that's offensive on several levels. Didn't you get a big enough outcry the lsst time you posted that? Are you trying to make Simon deactivate you too?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Oh man, Theres about 10 dudes slithered over here from H2O who think they run this Joint.
    They WANT to.
    Personally, Id just deac the whole lot of them and end this.They are nothin but a set of goddamn troublemakers.
    We would ALL be a lot better off.

Hows Norm, deliberately insulting Simon in the opening post.
    Begging to be deactivated so everyone can cry censorship again.
    But noones crying censorship except these h2o duds.
    Deac the dud Simon.
    Do us all a favour.

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Norm,
    I believe this policy was spawned from the "shriveling dick" theory.
    In essence a man with a *normal* size penis can lose up to several inches when confronted by the opposite gender. This causes a loss
    of blood in the penis, which then rushes to the brain. The brain goes into the fight or flight syndrome and demoralizes the offending female
    with his me Tarzan routine. He can't run, cause then he'd be a pu**y.
    And that will never happen.

mn

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

For anyone that doesnt know, Tinas one of their group.
    They stick together like glue, no matter what.
    They think THEY should be allowed to do anything THEY want.
    Even if it includes blackmail. even if it includes deliberate mind manipulation.

I disagree with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit