By What Authority?

by Orthodox1 183 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You know---Apostatethunder sounds like a pretty Native American-y name to me. Do you think he's a secret Pagan?

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

I don't sound japanese? are kidding? do tell what japanese people are supposed to sound like. this i GOTTA hear

I'm not buddhist...perhaps that's why i don't sound like one...

for what it's worth, you don't sound very christian to me, then again, a lot of christians don't sound like or seem to have mch in the way of christ-like qualities despite all of the bible thumping

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

I don't sound japanese? are kidding? do tell what japanese people are supposed to sound like. this i GOTTA hear

I'm not buddhist...perhaps that's why i don't sound like one...

for what it's worth, you don't sound very christian to me, then again, a lot of christians don't sound like or seem to have mch in the way of christ-like qualities despite all of the bible thumping

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I don't sound japanese?

Maybe you should use more R's.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

lol. i KNOW my BUDDHIST FULL BLOODED JAPANESE grandmother would have been proud of my sticking up for the bastard heathens and pagans who have jst as mch right to their beliefs, cstoms and cultures.

my hope is that she's in some sort of other worldly 4th dimension giggling with glee about it right now.

of course i'm only 25% japanese so maybe i'm wrong lmfao.

but i wonder how the other 75% of my pagan ancestors originating from africa would feel over my defense for other pagan cultres, beliefs and customs.

you know, i think they'd be pretty fcking proud too considering THEIR pagan beliefs, customs and clture was ravaged by christianity and colonialists.

the notion that erope was in anyway shape or form any better than any other continent in terms of war, bloodshed and immorality is asinine and plain fckin stupid to a degree i can't even begin to describe. i mean, those south africans who held up apartheid were jst so god damn moral.

the sothern baptists stringing up black people on trees and burning crosses were jsut so fuucking moral

mch more so than the buddhist monk meditating in his temple. f'ing pagan. i'm sure he'll rot in hell for not worshipping the true god and the true church built by peter...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I think alot of the posts are off topic.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Only 25% huh? Wow, I bet you speak ALMOST perfect English, and can actually 'pass' in RL like you did on this board!

My Wiccan friend attended some kind of community festival in her area. She and another woman set up a spiritual center and they were invited to set up a booth-------------------------right across the way from some evangelical church. So they minded their own business, set it up, and put on some soft music. The church booth also had music, and responded by turning theirs up. At first my friend retaliated by pumping hers up a bit. They responded by blasting theirs. So she just turned it back down to low levels---church people did not. And she sat and talked to any who would stop. The church people formed some kind of Jesus cheerleading squad, and would jump in front of passerbys screaming "We've Got Jesus, How 'Bout YOU?" and they'd point at people and put them on the spot. People were flinching and uncomfortable. But it's all for the LORD and the superior religion.

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

The thread evolved.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    I think alot of the posts are off topic.

do tell...where did we go off topic?

i see several people trying to shove catholicism down other people's throats. i can't speak for others who responded to those posters, but i for one mst push back to defend my pagan family members and ancestors, many of whom have had their lives ravaged by YOUR christianity

on a personal note, i'd consider myself among them. jws are a christian cult and MY life has been dramatically altered in a not so good way because of those very similar christian beliefs

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

lol nc you're friend is lucky that this didn't happen:

"You see things very differently than history does... I see the Catholic Church, over hundreds of years, slowly assuming all of the Roman Pagan world into herself, destroying the Pagan world as it was known, that stood for a thousand years as oppressors."

maybe jeeeeeeeeeeesus wasn't with them that day, cuz it doesn't seem like god blessed the evangelicals with the ability to absorb and destroy your friend's spiritual booth even though it was so close by.

thinking about wiccans, i remember in my intolerant jw days, looking down at wiccans as though they were weird. i feel bad about that. they certainly weren't any weirder than the jehovah's witness in their class...

sidepoint, it's funny jst how simililar that sounds to apostatethunder's pagan posts...very interesting indeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit