WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

No Illuminati today? Is there Freemasonry today? Yes! Is there psychoanalysis today? Yes! Is there sexual liberation today? Yes. I could go on and on. The same bloodlines who comprised the Illuminati then are the same bloodlines who control it now. Look how far the Rothschild family goes back, for example.

The reptile thing is a strawman argument.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

hey there dimond. i agree that many conspiricist will spout anything to get a few followers.$$$. but to say that it is perposrerous that rich ppl would get together to expand their wealth and power at others expense is pretty oblivious. not all skeptics believe in reptile ppl and such. PEACE.

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

The greatest deception of the devil is convincing everyone he doesn't exist.

Even though I know the TTATT I still believe texts such as Matthew 4:8,9 proves

that you can't get any sort of govt power w/o an act of worship to satan, or become

a devil worshipper.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

BTW any other texans have problems with space people? i think the reptile ppl realised that texas was a bad place to land..."everyone in this quadrant has a device that puts holes in our scouts, we are trying to figure it out sir". ha ha ha

• tornapart
    tornapart

I think one's gut instincts tell you when something isn't right. Just as we 'knew' something wasn't right with the WT even when we had no proof. Even when we believed it was all true. Something sits uncomfortably. Who knows what is right and what is make believe. But I still trust my own instincts.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Rich people always had more power and influence than common folks and always will. Economic theories are based on trade which makes things generally better for people but also makes more money for business. There is no secret that business(rich) want to get bigger same as you or me don't want to go backwards and be poorer. Our society as it grows becomes more complex and as it becomes more complex more institutions are established and more red tape and it becomes a continues cycle that creates better life for some and my affect others negatively.

People want simplistic answers to complex problems so they invent ideologies that help them deal with complex issues that they can't understand, thus they create myths like Illuminati.

There is no proof of Russell ever being a Mason and this has been shown over and over again on this board but people will believe what they want to believe. JWs will also believe the GB are chosen by God with same certainty.

I like using the silly reptilian people because it's one of those whacky things out there, stupid and yet some people really believe in. When I was leaving wts ideology, conspiracy theories rang true because of the preconceived ideas of the end of the world and Satan controlling the world and so forth. As we look deeper we eventually eliminate stupid ideologies because they simply are no different from religious ideas that require a certain type of an audience. If one looks at Alex Jones for example, his site may have some interesting stories but the guy is a nut job and will turn anything into a conspiracy. Alex Jones is a prime example of many conspiracy "leaders", it's as if it's another sort of religion. If someone wants to learn more about why nations are pushing for more open borders, free trade and so forth, I hope you read some theories on macroeconomics. No Illuminati conspiracies but better understanding why somethings are the way they are, ever evolving, solving problems at times while creating other problems down the road.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

"Even though I know the TTATT I still believe texts such as Matthew 4:8,9 proves

that you can't get any sort of govt power w/o an act of worship to satan, or become

a devil worshipper."

And that's where your problem lies. Believing in imaginary creatures helps build crazy ideologies.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Maybe, what is true though is that we are losing more and more of our freedoms and economic power as citizens, together with our cultural values, security, and rights. Also that somebody is benefiting from it.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

diiz. correct again. many ppl look to conspiricies to suplant the mind FU@k they have been indoctrinated with and now see everything suspiciously... guilty. i personaly dont blame them. and right on with the alex jones comment, he presents some good theories but invalidates them with attention whoring. example J.F.K, everyone knows that was inside along with king, like 2 other kennedys, fast and furious, opium trade, oil wars etc. please be carefull of generalising, it can reduce the effectivness of truth.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

and conspiricist. stop parroting obvious B.S. it detracts from your message of real problems with the powers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit