WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Bear in mind that sometimes there is no evidence, as the evidence may have been destroyed or hidden so well that no-one has discovered it. Key witnesses may have been silenced, bought off or killed.

Where this is the case, it comes down to using your intellect and your critical thinking skills to draw logical conclusions based on what evidence does exist and what can reasonably be deduced.

• bohm
    bohm

SQ: Suppose I told people that elvis death was a cover up of him being abducted by aliens and he will soon return to invade earth. I guess most people would ask me to provide some kind of evidence that that is infact true before they will accept it. Suppose i then tell them Elvis is in fact dead, and they tell me that is not evidence of the alien bit. And then i tell them they need to provide evidence elvis is actually dead and the alien coverup is not real and they should read about it in some books i found on amazon... Do you think that would convince anyone?

The people who try to convince you of the conspiracy bear the burden of evidence...

ps.

And you can try to expand the elvis-story yourself by including statements such as "but the aliens try to make the media not report the truth! The key witness are all dead!" and so on and try to see if that make it more believable.

[updated, spelling]

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

I'm not complaining, just questioning.

Please can you answer my questions, as not all of them were rhetorical.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Here are three simple facts, which are very difficult for many conspiracy enthusiasts to accept:

1) Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy all by himself.

2) O.J. Simpson really did do the killings.

3) The Jehovah's Witnesses are a crazy religious cult - but they have nothing to do with the Masons or the "Illuminati".

Just the simple facts, maam.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Here is one simple fact which is very difficult for the gullible to accept:

Lee Harvey Oswald didnt shoot Kennedy all by himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215cs8SrVd0

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

The only thing we know for sure is that they exercise too much control over people’s private lives.

This is the fact, everyone can speculate about the reasons why.

• bohm
    bohm

SQ: well, your questions are not very specific,let me just take 3:

Do you have any reason to doubt them?

believe in much, doubt everything.

Do you think that they might have any reason to lie or mislead you?

they might have reasons. Do they have reasons? i dont know.

If so, are you interested in knowing the truth?

yep.

• Farkel
    Farkel

What a huge pile of crap. Watchtower Leaders are morons and no self-respecting elitists would ever want them in their realm of influence.

Unless they need people to sweep their floors and grease their printing presses.

Conspiracy people: grow up!

Farkel

• Twitch
    Twitch

Indeed. Why would "they" care about such a small group of fundie nutjobs whose percentage of the popluation and influence is so small and whose beliefs are too left field for mainstream consumption? There's so much more "big" money and power out there. Logic fail.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Twitch: Indeed. Why would "they" care about such a small group of fundie nutjobs whose percentage of the popluation and influence is so small and whose beliefs are too left field for mainstream consumption? There's so much more "big" money and power out there. Logic fail.

There are 88 keys on a piano.

People come in all different shapes and sizes. You have to be diverse to reel in as many as you can. The Rothschild cabal funded all the Abrahamist religions from hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit