WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

People come in all different shapes and sizes. You have to be diverse to reel in as many as you can. The Rothschild cabal funded all the Abrahamist religions from hell.

Yes, apparently, with their time machine they went back in time and funded them all to create their cabalists grip upon the world.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Yes, apparently, with their time machine they went back in time and funded them all to create their cabalists grip upon the world.

Your ignorance of secret societies and the occult world is astounding. Passing down ancient knowledge (ever hear of Tradition?) and plots spanning across ages are what they are all about. You obviously believe in a spirit world but you somehow think no one can communicate with it. They communicate with their dead regularly. Everything stays within the blood lines. You'll scoff at that but thats because you're a fool. Since you probably think psychics are all nutters you can just conveniently write them all off so as not to upset your delusions of a world that goes along will nilly with no guidance whatseover.

Comments like this one puts it in very clear perspective how you could be so entirely oblivious to the workings of this world.

I mean I just love a good Co-incidence Theory. Its one thing to be naive, but another to be not only arrogantly closed-minded but relentless in ridiculing what you know absolutely nothing about.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I think Farkel said it best...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Your ignorance of secret societies and the occult world is astounding.

Of course it is, by your own admission they are SECRET. That's the point. If everyone knew about us, they wouldn't be secret anymore, would they?

You obviously believe in a spirit world but you somehow think no one can communicate with it.

I absolutely do NOT believe in a spirit world. You must have me confused with someone else.

Since you probably think psychics are all nutters you can just conveniently write them all off so as not to upset your delusions of a world that goes along will nilly with no guidance whatseover.

It's always amusing when people try to say what I think. You don't know at all. Most "psychics" are using cheap parloe tricks to make a quick buck. Having sad that, show me proof that, repeatable, testable, proof, that psychics are real and we'll talk. Not just anecdotal evidence. The "Describe EP's Shirt" test would work very nicely for this.

Its one thing to be naive, but another to be not only arrogantly closed-minded but relentless in ridiculing what you know absolutely nothing about.

It's interesting. You don't know anything about them either. They are, by definition, secret. If you did know, and this bit is slightly technical, so you may want to take notes, they wouldn't be secret anymore.

All I ask for is proof, the one thing the conspiracy theorists never seem to come up with. Get that and get back to me.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Farkel said:

What a huge pile of crap. Watchtower Leaders are morons and no self-respecting elitists would ever want them in their realm of influence.
    Unless they need people to sweep their floors and grease their printing presses.
    Conspiracy people: grow up!

And that is really all there is to say - in a rational manner - about this non-issue.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

True, there is no proof that the WT is Illuminate, but there is proof that they are damaging for the people that comes in contact with them.

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Bohm: Thanks for answering at least one of my questions. What did you think of the section of the documentary I referred you to?

20571pnt428571: Thank you for taking the time to respond, you make some interesting points.

"the whole world that Russell was coming out of was all already occult based"

I'm sure you're right about that, but are you implying that Russell coming up with 1914 by measuring the passages of a pyramid was just par for the course (given the times), but that that doesn't invalidate the date, because obviously somehow his calculations were guided by god? Even though he had originally said in 1879 that measurement of the passage pointed to 1874, before literally changing the measurement itself to make it point to 1914 in 1916!

Farkel and supporters: I'm not saying the modern day JWs are in league with the so called 'illuminati' of today, only that Russell himself seems to have had strong connections to the secret societies of his time, by virtue of being of the Russell bloodline, funded by the Rothchilds, and a 33rd degree Freemason. Also I find the fact that Russell practiced and preached astrology, pyramidology and phrenology somewhat ironic, given how vehemently they warn people against these 'things Jehovah detests'!

Like many other exclusive and fundamentalist religious organisations, the JWs create phobias about the 'outside' world, they encourage obedience to Caesar (to a point) as well as God, and they discourage members from getting involved in politics or being ‘part of the world’. Since well-trained sheep like these are unlikely to challenge government and are therefore not a threat to the globalist agenda (in fact they usually quite like the idea of some kind of worldwide unification), so the powers that be are happy to allow them, at least for now.

Regarding conspiracies, who knows whether or not there are multi-generational plots that have spanned the ages, but what is surely indisputable is that the powerful elite do indeed get together to create cartels, monopolies and cabals to retain and expand their own wealth and power - what is that, if not a conspiracy? After all, a conspiracy is simply an agreement between two or more people to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage .

Aaron Russo, a man who has done his research, is one of many who has worked to raise awareness of the fact that, since 1913 when they were given the power to create money, private bankers rule the world and can, and do, dictate to governments. This is not a theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

Most conspiracy theories probably are wild flights of the imagination, but they generally arise when there are too many inconsistencies to believe the official story. Take 9/11 for example – amongst all the questions not satisfactorily answered, my favourite has to be 'What happened to WTC7?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4&feature=related

Bizarrely, the official line is that WTC7 collapsed of its own accord due to fires, even though that's virtually impossible for a steel-framed building and the 6.5sec descent has all the hallmarks of a controlled demolition.

It's somewhat suspicious that, given the tenants of that building, several people in the corporate world would have benefited hugely from the loss of papers contained within it (possibly even evidence relating to the attacks on the towers themselves), not to mention the fact that some people seemed to know well in advance that it was going to collapse, including CNN and the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/07/controversy_conspiracies_iii.html.

What real evidence is there to suggest the official 9/11 story is true? If the story is true, why doesn't it check out in all respects? I agree that any theory - including the theory that Al-Qaida was behind the attacks - needs evidence, which is why I like this video response to the question ‘What would it take to convince you that 9/11 was not an inside job’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCgMCw2-aJ0 .

Given that people’s lives are at stake, the burden of proof should lay with the government - the people who supposedly make decisions on our behalf and in our best interests - to supply concrete evidence (which they claim to have) that backs up their decisions and, if necessary, to answer to the public by means of an independent public investigation.

When governments use events to justify wars and make major policy decisions which affect our lives, and the lives of thousands of others, we have a right to know that those decisions were based on truth, and a responsibility to hold our governments accountable if they weren’t.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Take 9/11 for example – amongst all the questions not satisfactorily answered, my favourite has to be 'What happened to WTC7?'

Two things....it's a fallacy to say the questions are not satisfactorily answered. To the large majority of people they are. To a small fringe they are not, a fringe that happens to believe all sorts of wacky things without proof.

Secondly...

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome to the real world. It ain't perfect or ideal by any means because it never has been and never will be, but it's real, warts and all. Self interest and it's asshole big brother, greed ain't anything new. If any of you conspiracy theorists have without exception put someone else's interests ahead of your own, then perhaps you have the right to judge and call "evil" upon someone else.

Your projection is stupid, boring, hypocritical and typically of crybabies. What else do you do except bitch? What else do you do except comiserate and try to recruit other crybabies? Get on with it and your life, if you really want one that you don't blame someone else for.

• mP
    mP

The leaders of the WTS are in all reality a group of opportunists of a small insiginificant religion. Religion is a business and like all businesses power and money are the goals. Lets not forget that there are 30,000 xian religions or variations. No elite would bother targetting the WTS when there are religions with a much larger membership. The GB simply took advantage of this small group for their own selfish gains.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit