WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So our human need to belong is exploited. This is not news. Where is the coersion to remain?

The coercion is within the system of exploitation that you seem to admit exists on a fundamental level in society. Just because it's difficult to understand exactly how one is being coerced doesn't mean that it's not happening it just means that the process is complex. Just because something has been going on for a long time doesn't make right or automatically condonable. We should be in a bitter conflict against the exploiters of natural human instincts. It's an old fight, but we have to win it.

How are the masses controlled, like you and me?

Do you really expect me to completely crack the code for you here and now? I can provide lines of reasoning, but unfortunately the data still requires uncovering. If you want a clear cut answer you are living on the wrong planet. Information about how this world works has to become 100% transparent that's why Anonymous and Wikileaks exist. Without transparency control is more easy to apply (the "don't look behind the curtain" principle). For example how much do people know about the Witnesses? Whatever the Watchtower wants the public to know. How do they accomplish that? The reason why they are able to control their image so comprehensively is because that's how their system is designed to work. Seamlessly. They use people as drones to serve as an image to the public. The Watchtower is nothing but a recession proof economic bunker for the world's elite.

So, how are "they" controlling people like you and I? Simple answer is they aren't completely, not anymore anyway. Only systems that affect society at large, which are few and far between, will affect people like us who intelligently walk the line the best we can. What "they", whoever that is, really want is for us to be slave to an organization, preferably one of the big ones that siphon your wallet so that the money can be distributed however they want.

I note in the graph above that Catholics attain the average education. So education suppression is not their game.

Au contraire. The graph clearly indicates that one's religion is tied to quality of life through economic security and education. Religion is tied to the motivation of the adherent in regards to secular pursuits and in turn wealth and prosperity. The Reform Jews set the bar very highly and show that the Catholics, along with all the other "national averages", are not interested in progressing their population, but keeping them in a middle ground. This is because they have a specific type of mind control that requires not too much intelligence.

When you really think about it the more educated the better off a religious person is. Because education will provide a better means of defending one's faith not only to other people, but yourself as well. Education will help you not believe in something you normally wouldn't given the facts. It strengthens critical thinking. Science progresses at a finite rate and continued to provide new fact after new fact to the world. Instead of shooting to upper echelon of society most religions were content with staying relatively ignorant or at the very least ambiguous to new information.

Take the Mormon church for instance as slightly above average in the graph. The church has NO official stance on evolution and it's likely to stay that way. Whereas the Watchtower (low on the graph) has a stance against evolution and Reform Judaism (high on the graph) advocates theistic evolution. So this really does, imo, uncover the true intentions of religions. They are supposed to believe in themselves so why would they hide from information at all? Because they are using MIND CONTROL and they can't have their members get a hold of too much information and knowledge.

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

I did not admit to a system of exploitation. Exploitation exists. Some get taken in...for a while. Others are never taken in. I refer back to the quote from Abraham Lincoln.

The most effective way to win a group over is to behave with integrity in an atmosphere of trust. These are the most cohesive groups. There are groups with high integrity.

Your graph indicates that not all groups are so coercive. I maintain that the Catholic church is middle of the road (they do sponsor colleges, after all), and other religions are more open and less coercive.

I suggest you look for complexity and hidden control where there is none.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I suggest you look for complexity and hidden control where there is none.

I suggest you are using logic to shield yourself from the reality of the bigger picture. Merely saying that humans exploiting humans is natural means that you are condoning the behavior and are, imo, not actually interested in getting rid if it. That framework is hopeless and ends with a frozen, lifeless universe. Cynicism is one of those "whole society" mind control types that are injected into society, a true sludgefest of the mind.

Go to a local fast food joint and take a look at your available options for drinks. The vast majority of the selection is loaded with addictive substances and the ones that are not are tasteless. What a rationalist will say is that it's the person's own choice what they put in their body, but that's not true because they don't have all the facts. Information is blurred in our society and then the populace is put through impossible circumstances where they destroy their bodies all the while being blamed for it all. The Georgia Guidestones are a prediction that many on this planet are trying to bring to full fruition.

Anyway, jgnat, I respect your opinion, I just strongly disagree. I think all of humanity has always been connected. I have always been a conspiracy theorist at heart.

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

And, see, my mind naturally gravitates to large systems and puzzles. I delighted in a twenty-five year career as a civil servant, disentangling the byzantine inner workings of an awkward bureaucracy. I am pretty confident I understand how the beast works.

So when I encountered the WTBTS, I was on familiar ground. Its behavior is predictable, operating like any other clunky bureacracy that has lost its way.

If there were a world-wide grand conspiracy, I am sure I would have found it.

I enjoy the description of one futurist of our age to come, that we are about to see the operation of large self-directed systems with no-one in charge. This is made possible because of the internet, of course. We are seeing the early evidence of this new force. We've had the Occupy movement, and now the Arab Spring. This futurist compares this power of mass action to the phenomenon of murmuration. I am sure it will be a wild ride.

http://youtu.be/YLLz5Cdrjo8

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If there were a world-wide grand conspiracy, I am sure I would have found it.

That may be true, but keep in mind IF a real conspiracy was happening they would have already categorized and accounted for your inclination towards solving puzzles. They'd make sure you didn't solve theirs easily, in fact they'd make it next to impossible. A global conspiracy would be perfectly organized and built upon a rock mass of trust. It's not impossible, it's just not likely, but it might just seem that way because of the way they have it set up.

Go back to the early industrial revolution or the beginning of writing. The elites of society have a unique vantage point on the world and would take notice if it suddenly appeared that it could stand against them. They would fear losing security over their own decadent lives and refuse to share it with people they found to be barbaric. So what do they do? They make sure they start from the beginning and don't make mistakes. They could even have technology developed in secret to guarantee power, whatever it takes. Survival of the fittest.

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

There are no superhuman elites. I've brushed close to people in power and they are no smarter than you or me. Even those with great prescience can be fooled. I shudder to bring up the name because there is so much mystique attached to it, but I've read the biography of the Baron James de Rothschild. He and his brothers set up an enviable monopoly by developing a communication network superior to anything available at the time. Nevertheless, two revolutions completely escaped his notice until they overtook him. One of them nearly wiped out his assets.

• maisha
    maisha

JGNAT,

Are you really so naieve as to think the Occupy movement , and the so called ARAB SPRING happened by themsleves?.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sure, they did maisha.

• jgnat
    jgnat

About the power of the internet and Arab Spring, starting at about 4:57. The speaker also illustrates the inability of even repressive regimes to squelch free speech.

http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_anti_behind_the_great_firewall_of_china.html

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, I played golf (quite well today, BTW) and it seems there is a shadowy consipiracy to control the world but they sometimes make people more free but we don't have enough data to say who they are or eactly what they do but they MUST exist because there are powerful people in the world AND because the Catholic church exists.

That about sum it up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit