WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

From my research since I began this thread I have come to the following conclusions:

The current world financial 'crisis' has been engineered like every other financial collapse before it, in the same way pretty much every major war since the French Revolution has been started on false pretences, all engineered by the elite for their own ends. You can safely bet the Occupy movement, the Arab Spring, and any other uprising has been deliberately provoked, and allowed, by the people whose interests it serves.

The official narratives of terrorist attacks on both the US and the UK are so incoherent when compared to the facts that it seems obvious they were instigated by those much closer to home than the unfortunate individuals and groups they were pinned on. These events were staged in order to facilitate the propaganda that would make it easier for governments to push through legislative controls to further their agenda, controls which the masses would never have accepted otherwise.

Those in power on all sides have publicly alluded to their agenda for a one world government, aka a New World Order, although they have not been open about what this actually means in real terms, or how they intend to achieve it. The true implications of this, and the orchestration of it to date, is what is being ‘hidden’ by the powers that be. This is happening now and the plan will continue to progress for as long as it is not resisted by a critical mass.

Mind control of the masses is not some outlandish suggestion, after all, advertising companies do it all the time! The mass media is highly controlled and spews out whatever governments want the people to know, hiding the real truth and keeping them ignorant. At the same time, the media machine is also used to distract the masses with sports, entertainment, and consumerism so that they're kept busy enough not to do the intellectual work to find out what's really going on.

The Illuminati is an outdated term - there is no one 'secret' society, but a network of inter-related elite groups that go under several different names whose primary aim is to forward the agenda of global government. Religion is simply another tool in accomplishing their goal and the WTS is as much a part of the religious machinery as any other church, perpetuating systems of mind control that keep people disempowered by fear and guilt and thereby supports the elite’s agenda.

The origins of the WTS are steeped in occultism and it seems that Russell was involved in groups associated with the so called 'illuminati' as it was at the time, notably the highest levels of the Freemasons. The current organisation has a long-standing affiliation to the UN which is an integral part of the interconnected web of elite groups. Hidden early involvement with the occult origins, political connections, not to mention recent highly speculative investment in hedge funds, all suggest that at the very least they are not as ‘separate from the world’ as they would have people believe.

My final conclusion, after everything I've seen and read, is that we’re all screwed. W hether or not we're seeing the fulfillment of bible prophecy, it seems that the whole world may well be ‘lying in the power of the wicked one’ after all (whatever you interpret that to mean). All we can do is seek out the truth, use what power we have to resist the whittling away of our liberties, and prepare as best we can for what’s coming.

• jgnat
    jgnat

hmmmmm

• bohm
    bohm

From my research since I began this thread I have come to the following conclusions:

Hmm. Can you name the sources you used in your research which:

1) are supportive of the outlined conclusion

2) are critical to the outlined conclusion

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

Firstly, I'd like to be clear that my intention was to share my own personal conclusions, I didn't set out to convince anyone else.

I have spent a considerable amount of time over the past two weeks (and prior to that) looking into a wide variety of topics around these subjects and it would be challenging, let alone time-consuimng, to retrace my exect steps and refer you back to every piece of information that has contributed to these conclusions. However, if you let me know which specific conclusions you would most like me to do this for I will give it a go.

If you woud like to refute any of my conclusions, citing sources critical of any points made, I would be very interested to hear your arguments.

• bohm
    bohm

SnowQueen: okay, lets just take your first major claim, " pretty much every major war since the French Revolution has been started on false pretences ". Lets just take WW2. The "official" causes from wikipedia is:

The main causes of World War II were nationalistic tensions, unresolved issues, and resentments resulting from the World War I and the interwar periodin Europe, plus the effects of the Great Depression in the 1930s.

The culmination of events that led to the outbreak of war are generally understood to be the 1939 invasion of Poland by Germany and Soviet Russia and the 1937 invasion of the Republic of China by the Empire of Japan.

These military aggressions were the result of decisions made by the authoritarian ruling Nazi elite in Germany and by the leadership of the Kwantung Armyin Japan. World War II started after these aggressive actions were met with an official declaration of war and/or armed resistance.

So I guess we can both agree the above is all factually accurate, but I understand you to say the above is not the cause at all. What exactly do you suggest, what is your evidence and which sources did you investigate which was critical of that conclusion?

• Nambo
    Nambo

SnowQueen: okay, lets just take your first major claim, " pretty much every major war since the French Revolution has been started on false pretences ". Lets just take WW2. The "official" causes from wikipedia is:

The main causes of World War II were nationalistic tensions, unresolved issues, and resentments resulting from the World War I and the interwar periodin Europe, plus the effects of the Great Depression in the 1930s.

The culmination of events that led to the outbreak of war are generally understood to be the 1939 invasion of Poland by Germany and Soviet Russia and the 1937 invasion of the Republic of China by the Empire of Japan.

These military aggressions were the result of decisions made by the authoritarian ruling Nazi elite in Germany and by the leadership of the Kwantung Armyin Japan. World War II started after these aggressive actions were met with an official declaration of war and/or armed resistance.

So I guess we can both agree the above is all factually accurate, but I understand you to say the above is not the cause at all. What exactly do you suggest, what is your evidence and which sources did you investigate which was critical of that conclusion?

Wrote bohm,

Whilst I cannot write a whole book here and the historical references of such, I will give you a few snippets that if you are genuinely interested, rather than just wishing to maintain the current world view you have been indoctrinated with, you can do further research at your own time and expense, for there are indeed lots of history books that back SnowQueens claims.

The first world war wasnt "won" by Britain and her allies by millitary means, but by deciept. A laying down of arms was suggested called the Armastice and the 14 point plan, Germany laid down her arms first, but then, and as we did with the Arabs over Palestine, we decieved Germany and as soon as She was unarmed, we didnt uphold our part of the bargain with the 14 point plan, but imposed the horrific Treaty of Versaillies on her, which incidently, the likes of David Lloyd George and I belive Woodrow Wilson claimed was far too harsh and would lead to the problems it did.

It was reported by David Lloyd George that 120 international bankers ruled over the proccedings at Versaillies, "with the absolute authority of Monarchs" rev 17 v v 18.

One result of the treaty of Versaillies is the huge proportion of Germany that was taken from her and given to surrounding nations whilst still inhabitated by Germans, West Prussia being given to Poland a prime example, if you go on Amazon and search for the book, "Orphans of Versaillies" by Richard Blanke you will find a source of reference showing Polands delberate ethnic cleansing methods of West Prussia to drive the Prussians out so it could be taken over purly by Poles, I see this book, which I have, now costs £71 second hand so wouldnt expect you to purchace it.

What I can report is that My family, on my Fathers side, is West Prussian, and personaly experienced being driven out by the Poles and losing our Horse farm. Later on, the persecution got worst and worst until manifesting itself in the form of murder and a certain government official, calling for the castration of all German men in order to rid Poland of what was now an ethnic minority.

All the above however, whilst giving Hitler a good and legitimate excuse to invade Poland, was not used, in fact he volunteered accepting the new borders and letting Poland keep West Prussia, all he wanted from Poland was a rail route to East Prussia, and the free city of Danzig, which was 98% German, to be allowed to rejoin Germany, oh, and he wanted a treaty with Poland against the threat of Russia and communism.

However, on the allies side, we have this, Winston Churchill, and Lord Halifax, stating as far back as 1933 that Germany must be destroyed before it becomes too powerfull, you could buy yourself a book on Churchills speeches to see who the driving force behind WW2 was.

International Jewry declared war on Germany in 1933, Google "Jews declare war on Germany".

Churchill, who was outspokenly anti-semetic as the rest of them, certainly switched sides once a Jewish banker paid off his gambling debts.

Now Poland, which was described by one British historian as a Canary that keeps trying to eat two cats, (Germany and Russia), has notions of the establishment of a greater Poland going all the way to Berlin, Britain, France and America gave assurances to Poland that if there was ever military action between Germany and Poland, Britian would give Poland a "blank cheque", Poland then, armed with such backing and the overconfidence in her own military, was used by the West to push Hitler into the war that he didnt want, and tried on numerous occassions to avoid, but that the West did want.

Poland, in order to provoke war, was blockading and starving the people of Danzig, they gave Germany the warning that if she even tried to provide food for Danzig, it would be taken as millitary action and lead to war.

Like I say, I cannot write a book here, but there is enough material to do so, all pointing to the same group of people who do not want any country to grow strong that they do not control.

You can see the West using exactly the same tactics now on the Middle East where they arm insurgents in Libya and Syria, encourage them to attack their governments, and then use said governments defence as an Propogander device as the excuse to go to war and take yet another country under the control of the international bankers or Babylon the Great.

• bohm
    bohm

nambo: Thats a nice story, just to take one element of it, what is your evidence Churchil "switched sides" because a jewish banker paid of his gambling debt?

• Nambo
    Nambo

http://uktv.co.uk/yesterday/item/aid/527978

I have too many books to spend my time searching through to do your research, and same as SnowQueen, it matters not to me really what you wish to belive, I just like to share the fact that their is another side to history that we are not told about, and to give you a few pointers to show you an alternative route you might wish to travel.

For instance, all I just did was google Churchill Gambling, and I came up with such as the above pro-Churchill link that confirms he was a gambler who had debts, so theres the first step for you, its easy if you want to.

• bohm
    bohm

Nambo: oh my, he had gambling debt. That basically proove he was paid of by jews to start WW2, just as it proove any other person with gambling debt is paid of by jews!

Well since you are not interested in actually discussing this topic beyond telling me to google, lets leave it at that.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, there's the problem right there. Reading books without the use of of critical thinking skills. I bet these C. theorists quote each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit