WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mP
    mP

Apostate -> mP:

Mp, none of us are truly free, that’s the reality of it. Now, do you prefer not being free in the Christian part of the world, or in the non Christian part of the world?

mP -> Apostate:

Give me a positive change that Xianity has played a major part in either initiating or supporting.

• bohm
    bohm

Still at it i see? I think it is a pity this wonderfull picture got burried a bit back, it really sums up everything.

I think I am going to print it out and hang it on the door to my office!

• mP
    mP

bohm it helps if you include hte person yhour comments are directed at...

• bohm
    bohm

mp, help who with what? I think the picture talk for itself, in particular, I think it speak volumes about the quality of "illuminati research". While i think most of our resident illuminati fans are to lost to the delusion to be woken up easily, people who have doubt need to be exposed to what these ideas actually consist of. Crazy dosnt get any more pure than that.

• mP
    mP

bohm:

Still at it i see?

mP -> bohm: it sounded to me like this was directed at one or a select group of individuals.

• bohm
    bohm

mp: well ofcourse it was, i allready explained that in my above post.

• trebor
    trebor

tornapart wrote:
    "For those interested, who have the time, this is well researched, well thought out, well presented and well worth a look...http://youtube.com/v/IFfdOkwyuL0&feature"

It may have been well presented. Well thought out only on the merits of what the author researched; but definitely not well researched.

Pike's predictions of three world wars has been well debunked for quite some time:

See here...
    http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Pike-Mazzini_Three-World-Wars.htm

In part...
    "Exactly what William Guy Carr was trying to pull, I’ll never know. If you’ve bared it until the end, perhaps you’re disappointed to have found nothing about a prediction of three world wars, Communism, Nazism and Zionist Illuminati – or anything of the sort. A search through the entire book, utilizing relevant word combinations, turns up nothing either. Instead, what it truly represents is the scurrilous fantasies, and militant anti-Catholicism of its author: the impostor Leo Taxil aka Dr. Bataille, who profited handsomely while having a million laughs at the expense of both Christians and Masons; who confessed that his entire corpus of anti-Masonic works – spanning twelve years and representing thousands of pages (including the translated excerpt above) – were a complete and utter fraud; a colossal yet ridiculously farcical hoax.

It is enough having shown that the so-called Pike/Mazzini letter came from the Taxil hoax and to have provided a full translation of it. However, if the reader is so inclined, there are plenty of resources to become familiar with all facets of the Leo Taxil case in the above embedded links.

Taxil benefited from the atmosphere in France at that time, which was indeed rife with anti-clericalism, occultism, and outright Satanism. The poets and authors of Romanticism had also looked upon Satan and Lucifer as a hero, and became more outspoken as anti-clericalism became the norm."

The author of the video is presenting Pike's three world war prediction as fact when it is not. Therefore, it places everything and anything else in the video as questionable to state the very least.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You all need to realize that the the truth is out there, and the truth is a secret society. Otherwise, they would be eliminated by the Old World Order immediately.

There is nothing wrong with Freemasonry, Kabbalah, secret societies per se, they were all infiltrated by the assholes, just like theosophy and kabbalah. This would also include the "Illuminati", which is based on the true religion called Illumination, which has to do with Gnosis. There is no "truth" outside of YOURSELF. Here is the real deal, from an insider:

Illuminati and the New World Order: An Unfortunate Choice of Terms

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00392.html

Anyone, and that means you bohm, who denies collusion at the top is a complete and utter imbecile. I see you're still working diligently to keep everyone as stupid as you are. We have cold hard data these days, so please, STFU, you're embarassing yourself.

Revealed: The Capitalist Network That Runs The World

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world.html

Bohm: A living testimony to the effects of a calcified Pineal Gland

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Is there a Pope hugging a politician in the cover of this Watchtower? A couple of years ago they had one with a priest holding a gun…

And they have the chick to ask: Religion and politics, should they mix?

The Pope meets with people, politicians included, at daylight, he has nothing to hide, they were members of the UN (the wild beast, if I remember well) in secret. Hypocrites!

• SnowQueen
    SnowQueen

20571pnt428571, forgive me but I don't understand your post.

I haven't read all the links, but you seem to be suggesting that everyone on the GB is an imposter and implying that the anointed and the 'other sheep' are genuine. If the GB are imposters, where is the real GB? Are they in hiding, or have they been taken hostage?? If the top of the organisation (from which everything else stems) is rotten, on what grounds are you suggesting that there is any part of it which is 'clean'?

I undestand that the anointed and the 'other sheep' are sincere, but if they've been led by imposters then surely they cannot be worshipping in truth? If they are under the control, leadership and 'guidance' of a group of flawed men then their worship must be unacceptable, regardless of how sincere they are. Am I missing something?

ProdigalSon, thank you for your links, most interesting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit