WT and the Illuminati - truth or fiction?

by SnowQueen 268 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We have cold hard data these days, so please, STFU, you're embarassing yourself.

Please produce that cold, hard data or, as you said, please STFU, you are embarassing yourself.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Indeed, ProdigalSon . The scoffers here refuse to come to grips with the possibility of a global conspiracy because that is too uncomfortable to imagaine and it would put them in a state of cognitive dissonance, not unlike when they first considered leaving the Watchtower. They will lash out, sometimes even violently, to avoid returning to that unsure state of conscience. Ignorance is bliss.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Indeed, the scoffers here keep claiming things exists without producing cold hard evidence. Provide some and we'll talk.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

OK, entirely, I'm game. Tell me what specific evidence you want. Don't give me generalities and vagueness.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

OK, entirely, I'm game. Tell me what specific evidence you want. Don't give me generalities and vagueness.

Evidence of the global conspiracy, Illuminati existing in the present day, etc. Until you provide some evidence, I can't really be more specific. Tell me what you are claiming, exactly, and I will provide you the appropriate requests for evidence.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

OK, just to clarify, what do you believe is needed to execute a global conspiracy? I am claiming there is an international conspiracy by the few, the 1 per cent if you will. I am claiming that this conspiracy aims to enslave and, one day, reduce the global population.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

OK, just to clarify, what do you believe is needed to execute a global conspiracy? I am claiming there is an international conspiracy by the few, the 1 per cent if you will. I am claiming that this conspiracy aims to enslave and, one day, reduce the global population.

I am asking YOU to produce the evidence of what is needed. Provide evidence of this conspiracy.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Prognoser, I'm waiting....

• still thinking
  • EntirelyPossible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit