New YouTube video - Anthony Morris warns us against the horrors of higher education

by cedars 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
  • Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

Cedars, maybe we don't want to get to know Anthony that well. There are more worthy people to get to know. Tony is giving me headaches. Btw, video isn't available in certain countries of Old Europe.

• cedars
    cedars

lol Sauerkraut, I know what you mean. Maybe Tony is "bad association"?!

Cedars

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

OMG. I watched Psycho 40 years ago and it scared me senseless. I've scrupulously avoided ever seeing it on the TV. So when your clip showed a few seconds of it, you can guess my reaction.

Anyway, just off to change my pants.

• cedars
    cedars

lol, sorry for giving you a scare there Tim. That clip is pretty terrifying, even forty years after it was filmed!

Cedars

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Watched the video. I have a little vomit coming up . Anthony Morris is an uneducated ass.

THANK YOU CEDARS for what you are doing.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Does Anthony want a divinely educated doctor conducting surgery on him or a higher educated doctor?

Oh, there you go... when you go to university you become an evolutionist. LOL.

He's blaming the parents... "You dropped them off at the Uni."

Like the Pink Floyd in there. Like the Governing Body singing it too.

So Anthony is trying to tell people that his way is your way. This is a recipe for failure. Living someone else's dream in place of your own never works.

I'm really beginning to dislike this ass clown.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

After watching a few more videos, I believe a more fitting name for the clown would be:

Anthony MORON III

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was sickening. Where and when was that recorded?

Where does Morris expect the Bethel legal team to come from if university is so evil?

• cedars
    cedars

jwfacts - the recording is comprised of Anthony's comments from two talks. One was "Not Fashioned After The System of Things" from 2008, the other was "Our Spiritual Paradise - Jehovah's Provision for Refuge" from 2011 (so both fairly recent). I'm not sure of the exact locations, although the 2008 talk was given in Philadelphia. Both talks were given at Special Assembly Days. I've noticed Anthony is far more guarded in his convention talks.

You make an excellent point about the Watchtower legal team.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit