About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scott77
    Scott77

The Bill Bowen and Silent Lambs is wrong in the pastebin right? If soo, i will get it fixed later on...

Get in touch with the dude. he is trusted right? One of the good guys?

AFX

Yes, he is the good guy not only the good guy but also the great one as well. Althouh Mr. Bill Bowen is imperfect like all of us are, this does not justify attacking the SilentLamb or lumping it together with the Watcthtower. I think, any Anonymous attack on the SilentLamb would amout to a 'friendly fire'.

Scott77

• SG Seattle
    SG Seattle

Someone above linked to a jwfacts blog post which talked about the author's publisher file, which it took 3 years to obtain under Australian privacy laws. I somehow had never realized that HQ keeps a file on every publisher containing copies of service records (maybe the originals?), pioneer applications, etc. and disciplinary actions.

His file included a circuit overseer's report which named him personally as having caused others to develop doubts, that there had been a marking talk, which the congregation members were complying with by limiting their social contact with him, and that the overseer talked with the elders about how to form a judicial committee. They considered charging him with loose conduct. All correspondence regarding him appears to have been saved in his personal file.

It's troubling to consider what our own files might contain. I was never reproved or disciplined, but an elder once questioned me about appearing to be too close to a married sister. She was a neighbor, a friend, separated, and didn't have a car. She also had a reputation for not being a prude. Apparently I was reported by someone who had seen us around town and wrongly concluded that we were sleeping together! My answers must have satisfied him, because no further action was taken, but is that in my file? If I had told him to f*** off, I'm sure it would be.

What worries me is that there are people with far more embarrassing stories which might come to light.

• life is to short
  • flipper
    flipper

BTTT, any thread dealing with Anonymous's work is a good thread for sure ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

It's troubling to consider what our own files might contain. I was never reproved or disciplined, but an elder once questioned me about appearing to be too close to a married sister. She was a neighbor, a friend, separated, and didn't have a car. She also had a reputation for not being a prude. Apparently I was reported by someone who had seen us around town and wrongly concluded that we were sleeping together! My answers must have satisfied him, because no further action was taken, but is that in my file? If I had told him to f*** off, I'm sure it would be.
    SG Seattle

Yes, that married sister you was close might be named as well as the name of the elder who dealt with you. Everythings, the wilkleak way.

Scott77

I don't support criminal action against anyone, including the WTS. The JWs will simply use this as more fuel for their persecution complex.

• LV101
    LV101

144001 --- I concur but how will the innocent ever be protected when "religion" has all the rights/powers/laws on their side. When it comes to children and a mafia cult like W/Tower something has to be done.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

this could be the beginning of the end for christianity in america.

how many people are going to be turned off by religion altogether when they find out yet ANOTHER christian group, one so self righteous, would have such a horrific problem?

then again they could just view it as an isolated cult, but if a third scandal in say, the baptists, or something pops up...i think that's it. christianity and the evangelical right would have to admit something's aflutter. yo can't possibly have 3 different organisations following the christ who is spposed to be the son of god... if not god himself from a certain point of view... you can't have so many christian organizations keep having child molesting problems and still think christianity is ok.

god canont possibly be putting little kids at risk like that. it's jst not possible. you have to be so far out your mind that it's almost better to let you think whatever you want while tightening up that straight jacket and getting that padded room ready

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Pasties from pastebin:

Little quote from IZY Software website:

"EncDB will encrypt the data inside the database tables. When a user registers or is added in your application, the user's password is used to encrypt his personal information. The system administrators of the database or the administrators of the website or everyone else, isn't able to read the encrypted data inside the database, to abuse of it. Anyway, the owner of the application, can be allowed to read the user data. This is possible using a asymmetric encryption scheme together with a symmetric encryption scheme, where the resulting mixed scheme based on a symmetric encryption and a public and private key scheme allows everyone with the knowledge of a private key to decrypt the information saved inside the database. An attacker able to copy the hard disk of a database with tables encrypted with EncDB won't be able to decrypt its content without knowing the private key set to decrypt all records. Also, an attacker able to exploit SQL Injection techniques won't be able to read the decrypted data stored inside the database, but he'll be able only to obtain the unreadable encrypted data.

The software uses the most advanced and safe encryption scheme currently available. The public key encryption uses arbitrary key sizes, and its algorithm is based on the ElGamal encryption idea. The hashing functions are up to 512 bit (SHA-512, WHIRLPOOL), and the encryption algorithms have keys up to 256 bit. The encryption ciphers include: AES (Rijndael-128), Rijndael-256, Camellia-256 and the Serpent (256 bit) symmetric key block ciphers."

So the only way to crack the database would be to discover the private key (used to encrypt DB content) and which hashing function/s have been used to secure the DB.

I don't know what the PRIMKEY mean but, it should be something like MD5 (which produces an hash 34 characters long) (or a string (as the private key), hashed with MD5).

If this assumption is correct, cracking the PRIMKEY would give us the private key to decrypt the DB.

But as said before these are only assumptions.

The best thing to do would be to gather some informations (from izysoftware.com) about how their product work, maybe some informations about what the PRIMKEY value represents.

==

EncDB from Izy Software does not match the version number in the header although it could be an internally modified version of it.

If it's really the EncDB software, then cracking it will take a long, long time.

• Londo111
    Londo111

So...in other words...as the tree said to the lumberjack, "I'm stumped!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit