About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
  • DT
    DT

It appears that the thread I started about the accusations was locked. That's fine. I was about to ask that it be removed. I thought it was important to give us a chance to respond before it was made a target. I think it served that purpose. I don't think there is much more we can do until the alleged evidence is released.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I agree DT

LITS

• Londo111
    Londo111

In regard the Bowen allegations, this is the first I've heard of them. However, I take them for what they are: allegations. Until there is a shred of evidence presented, I will assume them false. Frankly, it sounds quite ludicrous.

While I hope Anonymous gives a major blow to the cult, I think this exemplifies the problem with vigilante justice. Imagine if they decided to hack this site and dump all our identities onlineā€¦

• Scott77
    Scott77

I must state, I was profoundly disturbed to after reading those unsubstantiated allegations against the Silent Lamb. Bill Bowen's Silent Lamb site has been consistently anti-Watchtower. Therefore, any disinformation against the SL, to me was nothing but mischaracterization. On other hand, I do not think, the Anonymous guys would be so unwise as to target a well known ant-pedo site as that would defeat the very purpose of their chief target, the monsterous Watchtower.

Scott77

• belbab
    belbab

Regarding the Bowan list of pedophiles, I seem to remember when Bowan started exposing the pedophile problem many people sent him names of witnesses who were molested. So he had a list of pedophiles, but it is not the same list that the Watchtower headquarters have. Bowan's list would be incomplete or somewhat different. The WT list would have all the names of people that the committees handled. Bowan could have names on his of cases that the committees never handled, because they were never reported to them.

So I am speculating that there are two lists. Anonymous could be assuming that Bowan and the WT are in cahoots.

Also, Norris and other legal firms have been collecting their own lists.

belbab

• Londo111
    Londo111

It could just be rampant speculation generated by one member of Anonymous. Since they have no background in this cult, the speculation might seem plausible to them. But they might be drawing dotted lines where there are no real connections. If Bill Bowen is working with double-agents within Bethel in order to help victims that is a positive thing. To make the leap and say there is a secret pact between the Watchtower and he--that's much too far.

I will believe the allegation, if and when proof is presented.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

With regard to any corrolation betwen SL and WTBTS, anything is possible when a corporation is trying to protect itself. SL may have started out as a noble cause but it would have been turned to the darkside and turned back to light then back to th dark. You just never know for people are typically coin operated. The nature of man is as such. Hopefully SL are on the up and up. h

• AFX
    AFX

The Bill Bowen and Silent Lambs is wrong in the pastebin right? If soo, i will get it fixed later on...

Get in touch with the dude.

he is trusted right? One of the good guys?

• DT
    DT

"The Bill Bowen and Silent Lambs is wrong in the pastebin right? If soo, i will get it fixed later on...

Get in touch with the dude.

he is trusted right? One of the good guys?"

Most of us are deeply upset by the accusations against Silent Lambs. There is the concern that this could be the result of disinformation. I think it should be removed from the pastebin. If evidence is later released, we will consider it carefully, but for now it is a distraction from other important issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit