About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

Soldier 77 just posted this about two hours ago but I think his post got lost is the great debate and straw mans that another posters was throwing around.Anyway I hope Soldier 77 does not mind if I make a thread from his insight.

Soldier 77 "This seems to have missed in the tangent argument going on: http://pastebin.com/3NitcTLF

Anonymous are needing some more people on the inside to help. But the ball is rolling. Let's help them out!"

Again Soldier 77 "By the way, that link I just reposted has a ton of information already up. Some we already know but the level of detail is outstanding. These guys don't play!"

LITS

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Looks good.

It's a bit of a catch 22 situation though, to post that or not on here as we have good evidence the WTS monitors this site... just sayin. We dont want them to know whats comin' do we?

• life is to short
    life is to short

Maybe you are right WMF I just never thought of that. I just really hope it works.

LITS

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---they are going to shut down jw.org?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

EEks. Bet they never thought Knocking would be used in such a way. This is interesting.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Maybe, ... I couldn't possibly comment (cough cough).

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What do they hope to accomplish? What did they accomplish in relation to Scientology, as a possible frame of reference?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They are directing for people to gather emails and then shut down jw.org and watchtower.org. I don't understand everything I am reading---will they really be shutting down those sites--or does this mean something else?

It is very funny to watch. I feel so conspiratorial. LOL

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

No problem starting a new thread LITS, I was just reposting the link someone else posted in the original thread.

What do they hope to accomplish? Again, I don't think people understand the power of bad publicity on a grand scale. Scientology is a joke, but now everyone knows it's a joke. Same with JWs, it's a joke, we know it, now it's going to get it's airtime.

It could possibly be another blip in the radar, but the more exposure the WTBTS gets and it's practices are put right in the same category of mainstream religion, the better chances of it sinking.

Ultimately, the exposure would lump them into all religion and hope that government starts to tax them. Bring on the hurt in more ways. Yeah, they'll spin it as persecution on the "true" religion, but in the end, it will hurt their bottom line. When that happens, policies will be forced to change.

• flipper
    flipper

I just read the link and reposted the link on the Anonymous thread that Soldier posed on. Wow. These guys don't mess around. They are on this and already have inside JWs assisting them if you read the information. Pretty cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit