About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Found this on an anon site:

Header info says:
    ENCDBVERSION=3.28TYPE=AUTOBACKUPCOMPRESSION=Z1KEYVERSION=2CRC=1C17DF60DEPTID=US042DATETIME=
    20120701030215STATS{OBJECTS=27821GROUPS=2174}PRIMKEY=1AF03F2148346FA8EB4141F2E71410DC

However it's likely proprietry software just to make it harder....

Edit: I just noticed the Objects count = 27821 ... (Things that make you go hmmm.)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I hope this is what it appears to be.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It's a database backup file with a suspiciously close objects figure to what is expected on the list... that's all I can say.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

They'll never crack it...it is protected by holy spirit. I am wasting my time continually checking this thread...ugh. I just need to close my browser, and do the daily text.

• AFX
    AFX

Is this soo smart??

Does watchtower take a look around here? Then close this thread now.

Damn. I was about to plan this operation silently months ago, but i have not had the strenght...

Now thats its known. Little bit. Just started. I will try to get an irc channel going on anonymous...

But this shit needs to be planned good, then a quick boom!

Get all the info, infiltrate. Now its not even channels up on anonymous IRC servers!

Soo its really really bad organised right now.

Its need planning. Then action. Because wt are protective, it might have been smarter to make it "silently" on irc channels.

But now its started. Not on irc, but the message is new and fresh.

I really hopes this turns out ok, because i have wanted to attack wt for like 4 years now because of all they have done.

They lie to their members and my family which are JW. And they have fucked up my life before...

Remove this thread and everything about this attack on this site!? Moderator?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

ERASED

On second thought - I'm not going to get involved...

- Lime

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good thread..

What is happening..

Has already been made public information..

Stiffling that information here ,would be pointless..

Keep posting..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yep, ...too late now.

WTS is FULLY aware of what is coming by now and has been for days,... so unless this is the right file, it is already beyond reach on some private LAN with no internet by now if the IT guys there have any sense.

• Scott77
    Scott77

bttt

• flipper
    flipper

Anonymous is really hard at it ! Check the pastebin link LITS put in initial post, these guys don't mess around ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit