About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

Wayward Son

I know I was like what? When I heard that also. Also when I told the police that the pedophile was holding and taking care of an child during the meetings again I was told that it was the elders who are responsible.

What was explained to me by the police was that the pedophile had done his time in prison he had paid for his crime. This one pedophile was on Meghan's list for everyone to see. So it was up to the elders to make sure he did not hold kids. The example given me was like a child care for children. A pedophile could apply for a job at a child care. It is not against the law, for a child molester to apply for a job, what is against the law is for the day child care to hire the pedophile. It is the duty of the day child care to do back ground checks on all the people they hire and who work there. If the child care dose not do back ground checks then they are libel.

Plus one of the really bad pedophiles in my hall was not on Meghan's list as he had raped kids in the 70's and was sent to prison but came out of prison in the early 90's before Meghan's list came into effect. So the elders said they did not have to worry about him as he raped kids so long ago and he was not on Meghan's list. I got his PUBLIC court and police records and the court records called him an an incurable sexual psychopath highly likely to reoffend. None of the elders would take his PUBLIC police and court records that I had retrieved and that I had made copies for all the elders.

One elder put his hands up in the air when I tired to give him the records and backed away from me like I was holding a gun on him. I asked why will you not just read what this pedophile did to his own daughter, that he raped his own daughter when she was five, but the elder just kept saying NO, NO, NO I will not look at them. I was totally blown away. Why not??? They were public records after all. This pedophile even held a baby shower in the hall for anther couple with his then third wife all with the elders blessings. This guy raped at least two children five to seven year olds in the 70's one of them being his own daughter. He learned the "truth" in prison and became a JW. As soon as he got out he married a JW with you guessed it a seven year old, divorced this women and married another JW you guessed it with another seven year old girl and they had a little girl together. All of this was done with the total blessings of the elders. Now he is divorced yet again and probably on the out look for JW wife number 4. This time the JW women will probably have grand-kids. The elders just love this guy and will do anything to stand up for him and to help him. I just do not get it.

LITS

• LV101
    LV101

Interesting, info. Illum. Thanks.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks for the updates. I didn't have time to investigate much last night, quick logon due to a house full of dub-relatives. ugh.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Tresdecu said:

house full of dub-relatives. ugh.

When sitting around the breakfast table, it's always fun to touch a JW pub and retract your hand quickly, saying, "OUCH!! That thing is hot!! Why is it so hot? I think it BURNED me!!!'" Of course, they all touch it, and say, "it's not hot...???".

• Londo111
    Londo111

I supposed unlike a certain Invisible Parousia since 1914, this hacking is taking place invisibly…

BTW--did Anonymous try 1914 or 1919 for an encryption key? How about 1935?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

well, I guess this one fizzeld out....

bummer.

• DT
    DT

"well, I guess this one fizzeld out...."

I'm not sure about that. There are reports of work being done secretly. Also this latest round of DMCA complaints by the Watchtower Society has been getting some attention on Twitter and the Anonymous press release.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I hope you're right....any links?

• DT
    DT

Here are the comments for the Anonymous Press release. The discussion is ongoing.

http://anonnews.org/press/item/1656/comments/

• flipper
    flipper

It makes sense that Anonymous is secretly working on this. In order to be a " phoenix arising from the ashes " - it needs to be a secret operation. Good luck Anonymous, we're with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit