About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lightreturns
    lightreturns

I wish Anonymous much success in this endeavor. There is a lot of people suffering due to societies handing of all matters

• Scott77
    Scott77

One particular item of interest from any possible data retrieval is the personal information file the Watchtower keep on present and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. Please, see a link to similar kind of information I need to get hold on. Its from Paul Grundy, author of jwfacts.com,

http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/experiences/personal-files-privacy-act-1988.php

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

1. V4.02
    2. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=OMG!!! Silentlambs is watchtower!!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-
    3. Bill Bowen and Silent Lambs should be viewed as in cahoots with the Watchtower... He is not to be trusted.
    4. Bowen and Silent Lambs serve a purpose for the WT. It's kind of a you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours kind of situation.
    5. There are so many abuse cases and if they go to trial there will be million dollar verdicts left, right and centre.
    6. Bowen draws all the victims to him, appearing to be an advocate for abuse survivors, and then has them settle out of court and up until recently, this includes gag orders to keep the victims quiet.
    7. He makes money off the settlements and the WT gets off with a slap on the wrist.
    8. He needs to go down with the Watchtower.
    9. We have excellent resources lined up to really help victims get justice. He is running a scam and his time is up.
    http://pastebin.com/3NitcTLF

This is what I read from that Anonymous link about the Silent Lambs. I think, this may be incorrect. It could be kind of mischaracterization.

Scott77

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

How big is the IT Department currently in NY ?

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I was naturally intrigued by what Scott77 posted about Bowen here and googled it. Apparently a thread was started about this but it must have gotten locked. Can anybody clue me in on the gist of it?

• cedars
    cedars

Hi JimmyPage - the thread that was deleted was purely discussing the info that Scott77 posted above. There wasn't really anything of substance to add to it, which I'm sure is why the thread was deleted. Anonymous seems to suspect a link between Watchtower and Silentlambs. Many are saying that this is just misinformation on the Watchtower's part designed to confuse Anonymous. Others are saying there may be something to it. In any case, it's worthless speculating at this stage. We'll doubtless find out more as events unfold.

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well, it's difficult to know if that's an apologists insertion to mix things up, or if they have anything to back it up. The bare statement "as is" is all I've seen about it.

I posted this tit bit from the pastebin on DTs thread the other day: Here

**Note: While Silentlambs.org is one of the good guys, they have refused to hand over there pedophile list containing thousands of names and pertinent information. There possible reasons to avoid legal confrontation and possible life threats. Moral and ethical Discretion will be left up to Anonymous on wether or not to obtain these list. If intel is gathered make no mention that this list was in any way part of Silentlambs.org**

So it could be they have decided to snif around SL and found something that appeared disturbing, or they (he, it's normally one right?) may have made a lot of assumptions based on smaller apparent facts. (2+2= 22) Only time will tell....

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Thank you Cedars for clearing that up. Fascinating.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Looking good...

Second one to decrypt. More to come.
    http://depositfiles.com/files/bikrvuk60
    One thing is for sure: both of them are encrypted using standard algorithm: RSA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit