About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

How can there be a question such as number 9 on their the WT's Child Abuse Telememo that says how many elders felt that the victim was somewhat at fault or a willingly participated in the acts?

How can there ever be a Telemomo in the first place?

I know the hall I was attending and only reason I stopped attending was because of the child molesters. It was what woke me up to this not being the "truth" in any way the way the child molesters were being handled.

OK so Anonymous and their activities are as you say 14401 are criminal. But so is allowing child molesters, pedophiles to be around and hold and take care of kids in front of the hole congregation and not do a dam thing about it. I know in the hall I went two there were three very strong elders, one was the CoBE, his son-in-law and a tax attorney elder. These three elders wanted the pedophiles to be able to hold kids in the hall. Some of the other elders felt it was wrong but did not know how to buck the three strong elders. So they went with the flow.

How is that any different then Joe Paterno? So what you are saying is stay away from Anonymous but what do? Do you do sit by and let kids get raped? It is kind of like you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I talked to an attorney and he told me that knowing what I do and that is that the WT does send child molesters men who have raped children door to door and since I know that for a fact that if a child molester was to go back to a door and molest a kid after field service being I was the one to take him to that door I could like Joe Paterno be libel. Look how much Penn Sate lost.

It is truly scary, it reminds me of the Scripture that JW's love to spout off in Rev 18: 4, 5 ("And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.")

I am not saying that I support Anonymous to do anything criminal or that I want to or as you said "criminal liability based on a conspiracy allegation."

But I do not want to support pedophiles going door to door also. And being that many of the child molesters are not reported as the Child Abuse Telememo says they may not be reported if it is non reporting state. So you will not know even checking the Meghan's list if the JW you are working with door to door it a child molester. Yet you are libel because you know that the person could be.

I guess everyone just needs to get of of HER the WT if we do not want to share in her sins.

LITS

• LV101
    LV101

144001 -- read my comment regarding our comments on the other "Anonymous" topic. I'm finished w/this topic unless someone starts one about forming a group to litigate against W/Tower and I don't think we are allowed to form anything like that here ---

Everyone can consult their own legal counsel re/their comments about Anonymous.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Well the great thing about Anonymous, is just THAT it is Anonymous, and every alphabet soup agency in the world monitors them, so for the first time ever...the good news about child molesting is being spread in over 200 lands WORLD WIDE!!!!!

Think of the great witness to all those hardworking computer nerds locked in windowless vaults around the world!! CIA, DOD, FBI, NSA, CID, NIA, Mossad, Soviets, MI5,- you get the picture...a lot of these guys rarely answer the door Saturday mornings...and they have kids.. BELIEVE ME...they may hate each other but all of them REALLY HATE CHILD MOLESTERS.

The WTBTS should be having a true come to Jesus experience this year. Some JWs will be loosing security clearances. No more Child molesting, Child Abusing, or money laundering around the world for the Watchtower folks for long.

• LV101
    LV101

Ooops -- let me retract my comment just above Balaamsass' about being "finished w/this topic" -- I meant about our comments constituting involvement in criminal activity -- just have to say Balaamsaas your comment made me laugh --- that's good " . . . a true come to Jesus experience this year". Best laugh I've had today. Love it.

Guess I'm too negative to believe it will bring the end of child molestation/abuse and Watchtower will have the law to worry about.

Asked legal eagles whether this pedophile news would effect W/tower's right to go door-to-door but (ok, I was being delusional) was laughed and told the same ole rhetoric ad nauseum bla bla --- this country was founded on religious freedom. I've asked them not to say that phrase to me for my sanity. I don't mind them knocking on doors and I appreciate religious freedom but at the cost of criminals having access to children. Anyway.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Actually, pedos who are a legal pedo list are supposed to stay so many feet away from children. It's the law. Therefore, if the WT is assisting/encouraging them to go door to door as well as being on the same street as children, they are guilty of breaking the law..

• LV101
    LV101

mind blown -- good info and I'm sure that's true but I didn't word that right --- I was asking legal if this might be the end of their freedom to go around and knock in general -- regardless of these pedophiles. Stupid question, I know.

I don't know if they allow these pedos to go door to door -- if they are that's serious. I assumed they were going door to door from comments on board but don't know.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Yes LV101 they defiantly go door to door. I have begged the elders not to send them door to door, then I have talked to the CO's the DO and begged them not to send them door to door. Then I wrote to Bethel, first the writing department then, I was turned over to the service department. In fact one of the guys I was writing to was the same one who wrote to the elders involved with Candace Conti. They will not give you their names when you write or call Bethel they will only give you letters. The guy I was speaking to was SST the same as Candace Conti.

Mind blown is totally right "if the WT is assisting/encouraging them to go door to door as well as being on the same street as children, they are guilty of breaking the law."

144001 has his own agenda trying to scare everyone by telling us we could all be fined and maybe even thrown in jail if we side with Anonymous.
    But like I posted it is also against the law to go door to door with child molesters and I begged a CO not to send me with child molesters and the CO told me to my face I needed to get a handle on my feelings toward child molesters. That the one pedophile I was talking about even though he was on Meghan's list he still had a right to go out in field service and if he showed up to meet for service and being that my husband was an elder he would go out in service in MY CAR. I had no say in the matter.

So as 144001 is saying we could be arrested or fined by supporting Anonymous but we can also be arrested or fined by not doing anything as we can see what happened with Penn State and Joe Paterno.

LITS

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Why does the WT take the position that convicted pedos can go in service? Only they know.

But it makes sense that it is to protect their image. How?

If pedos are not allowed to go door to door, it means that some in the congo don't go in service; why, is what some will wonder, and if they know the WT policy is that pedos can't go in service, it will start the rumor mill in the congregation.

Now, no policy to restrict pedos, so no rumor mill.

They really just don't care about children's safety inside or outside the congregation.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello LITS

If I'm not mistaken pedo's are not supposed to live in close proximity to schools either

If that is true, they most definitly should not be goin' D2D

<<<"144001 has his own agenda trying to scare everyone by telling us we could all be fined and maybe even thrown in jail if we side with Anonymous." -- LTS>>>

My "agenda" with respect to this thread is to try and prevent folks here from making foolish mistakes that could ruin their lives.

<<<"So as 144001 is saying we could be arrested or fined by supporting Anonymous but we can also be arrested or fined by not doing anything as we can see what happened with Penn State and Joe Paterno.">>>

Please speak for yourself, LTS. Those are your words, not mine. Own them. Moreover, your analogy is both false and fallacious. You are comparing a Pennsylvania law mandating the reporting of child abuse to authorities to federal laws that prohibits hacking or being part of a conspiracy to engage in hacking. There is no comparison.

Apparently your agenda is to try and discredit what I've said here. Your use of a false analogy failed to achieve your objective. Try again, LTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit