About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• besty
    besty

follow this on #OpPedoChat on twitter

it looks like they will publish the 23,000 database if they can get it....and they claim they will take down jw.org and other sites

just sayin...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Overall, this has been a very bad summer for WT. They love when people lodge false accusations against them---persecution smells good in the morning. But this is different---these are honest accusations with an effort to provide evidence.

Candace Conti

Sparlock

Anonymous

What a great summer!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

They can take down the site ...they have hacked into all sorts of stuff.

Very awesome for you that Anonymous is involved. The pastebin link is on twitter, so it does not really matter that it's here.

With Anonymous, it won't matter if the WT knows what's coming, there won't be anything they can do about it.

They don't care if it's illegal. They do care about helping the children and whatever exposing it takes they will work to do it.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

follow this on #OpPedoChat on twitter

How do I follow this? I can do it if there is a @ before it, but am new to twitter. Do I just have to keep checking it?

NC

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

when you go to twitter just type in #oppedochat in the search part and it will pull up that hashtag, you can follow it from there.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Another thing about shutting down the site...

Think about how many elders/CO's/DO's this will affect. I'm not sure how long they could bring the site down, but if they time it right around when congregation secretaries report the time for the month, this could be a huge nuasance. Also, with the direction to go to jw-media.org from the platform, the rank and file will open it up and have the front page redirect them to silentlambs or maybe even to jwfacts would do considerable amount of damage.

This will definitely put the org into circle the wagons mode, it may get worse before it gets better too. But the harder the grip they exert they more people will tire. We honestly need another 1975 hysteria to happen, because with today's technology and the access to news, anything can be turned into an epic event.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I too wondered what they achieved with Scientology... It doesnt appear to have been much does it?

Oh well, every little helps I guess....

• besty
  • Splash
    Splash

Thanks Soldier77 for making that link live, I'm really quite a novice at all this stuff and this board is so active things get easily lost.

Splash

• purplesofa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit