Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ScenicViewer
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Interesting comments.

As JWs we were taught to judge a book by its cover, and some of still do that, asking, "Who's the guy with the old voice? I can't stand that voice!"

SHAME ON YOU! I want to hear _YOUR_ voice, dovetonsils!

ANYONE who knows Richard Rawe knows he is a man of depth and learning and wisdom and character and hearing his voice hears the voice of a trusted FRIEND.

Unfortunately for Richard, his voice was affected after an accident many years ago. He was hit by a truck and sufferred a series of strokes while he struggled to survive. I hope you can excuse his auditory audacity.

Grace has a delightful voice, and Barbara is also wonderfull to talk (and talk, and talk, and talk) to. If you ever get to talk with her you never let her get off the phone because she has so many interesting stories to relate. Finally, when her kitchen has caught fire, we let her go, but only with the promise that she'll call back as soon as the firemen leave.

I'm bi-costal (not thatthere's anything wrong with that) and I find Rick's Boston accent also delightful, because it too is the voice of a friend.

But I have to say that in my opinion the WINNER of the vocal lottery was Cochise Pendleton, if you look up melifluous in the dictionary, it says "Listen to Cochise Pendelton."

But a voice is just a gift, like the ability to skin a rabbit, and of far greater importance is the character behind the voice. Somebody once said something about the voice of angels, blah blah blah.

• sf
    sf

Finally, when her kitchen has caught fire, we let her go, but only with the promise that she'll call back as soon as the firemen leave.

haha, no doubt!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I stuck my breast out the window after reading that and it got stuck
    My head was too big.

i cannot put into words how hard i am laughing, mouthy, you are hilarious

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad I tickled your funny bone....yourmomma

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

diamondiiz,

I see where you and others are coming from. I still believe Rick provided valuble service to ex-JWs community last night. I sure hope he has learned his lesson. I am going to give him a benefit of doubt.

BTW, thank you for many insightful posts. You sound like you can smell BS from a mile away. I like that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit