Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Hi, Sweden here.

Is there a summary somewhere of the main subjects in the calling?
    (it should been h... expensive to call in from sweden.)

Or could some person here try to do it for us that was not able to listen?

• cedars
    cedars

Nice to see OUTLAW make an albeit brief appearance!

Can someone post the mp3 link so I can listen to the recording? Apologies if I missed it.

Cedars

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry ,but Kudra said I sound like a 30 year old..???
    I stuck my breast out the window after reading that and it got stuck
    My head was too big.

• Deceived
    Deceived

I wish I could have heard this call last night but thanks everyone for relating what you could here. I am hoping it will be on Ricks website soon for us to hear later.

My boyfriend who has NO interest in exjw stuff was here last night and I don't get to spend any evenings with him but Saturdays and Sundays so I had to forgo the call. I was so dying to get on there though,

I just read that some people though Shamus was the older man, I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I heard Shamus post that it wasn't him. I could just see him being indignant and all. LOL I know him from playing games over at a exjw site and I couldn't imagine him being on that show.

Can't wait to hear the recording and hear what Mouthy/Grace and Barbara and the lawyer said.

Paula

• newbndreamz
  • wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ GRANNY, GRANNY, GRANNY !!!!!

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

I'm so Happppeeee....

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I stuck my breast out the window after reading that and it got stuck

Your head was too big?

I have to say, I spoke on the phone with "mouthy" aka "granny" aka "Grace" once not that long ago ... and must admit that voice was quite pleasant to listen to. Even though she is nearly twice my age, my heart skipped a beat.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh what a nice thing to say.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

blindnomore:

Checkout Rick's older posts (Koolaid-man) and judge for yourself. As for crazies, WTS doesn't have monopoly on them even though it appears their ratio within wts ranks does appear larger than general population.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit