Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, come here under a new name and apologize to us then Simon will probably let you stay here on JWN.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I hope the lawyer has grounds to be confident but if he had doubts, he would not voice them in such a venue.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i wanted to hear about the JW lawyer crying, but they didnt get into that. now that i think of it, maybe i read that wrong, i thought i read that somewhere on here. it just sounded so unreal and pathetic. but i've never been to court, maybe that is something common, but i doubt it, LOL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I hope the lawyer has grounds to be confident but if he had doubts, he would not voice them in such a venue.

I thought the lawyer was very straight forward and did not find him to sugar coat anything.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Rick, come here under a new name and apologize to us then Simon will probably let you stay here on JWN

Hey Imnotcool - I must have missed Simon's post where he appointed you as his legal guardian and spokesperson. Could you please attach a link here so that I can read it please? Thank you

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

People use the covering guise of religious virtue and innocence in many religious organizations to hide their evil social behaviors,

good to see the JW organization is now being exposed and is to not immune to this societal social phenomenon.

Gradually the pretentious and puritanical white sheet of righteousness is being pulled off the JW organization for all to observe and

thats a good thing for everyone as far as I am concerned.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shirley, I said "probably". That is up to Simon to let him stay here.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Kudra asks: Who is that hella old-sounding man?
    I believe that is the voice of Richard Rawe, (pronounced Raway)

Belbab, I posted a link to Richard Rawe's history earlier in this thread, (16 posts up). I'm glad someone else mentioned him. I only know him from the conference calls but have quite an admiration for him. He was df'd in 1975 and still hasn't lost his fire despite all the years gone by, his advanced age, and health problems.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Rick, come here under a new name and apologize to us then Simon will probably let you stay here on JWN

So then why are YOU telling Rick to use a new name here? As I said you sound as if Simon has appointed you as his spokesperson.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Barbara, I talked to you on the conference call and just want to tell you thanks for all the information you provided. I wanted to say that when I was young, about 11, I wondered how Bro Franz and the WT got all their information. I thought they actually got their infor from Jehovah. Later, I just thought they had God's Holy Spirit guiding them. Now I don't believe a thing they say. I appreciate you telling us about how these new writers don't know what they are doing. I am refering to what you said about the new writer that went back and picked up information from the 60's that you and others had already rejected. I had already figured out that they wrote articles about the problems they discovered in the congregations. I felt those "Questions from Readers" was just a way for them to address what they saw as a problem.

Barbara, good for you for getting your GED and going to college. I, too, got my GED at the age of 40 and then got my University degree. There is so much life for us after leaving the WTS.

WOW, Barbara, you are getting so many questions. Hope you don't get too tired.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit