Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• baltar447
    baltar447

I'm busy but look fwd to listening to it after it's on mp3.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what does his website look like now?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks Barbara for posting this information!! Can the show be broadcasted over the internet and archived for later replaying so that other international people can listen to it conveniently? I'm glad that you were able to convince Rick to be more balanced and professional on this issue.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Here in Portugal, what is the equivalent time?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

More exposure the better, people should call all major News Media organizations ( CNN etc.... ) to this event, they might be very interested

in making this situation public. They've certainly did when the Catholic pedophile situation came about.

Millions of dollars paid out by a religious organization for hiding pedophiles is REALLY news worthy.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Surely with a story as big as this she should be interviewed by real journalists on major stations and channels. Are there any plans for that?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea I'm on board with Slim on that. What does this guys website look like now? Thats how people are going to judge credibility to.

• laverite
    laverite

Barbara,

Thank you for this update. I may try to tune in. It's tough with the kids running around. Perhaps if I put my phone on "mute" I might be able to do it. It's great news that Rick is trying to calm down and be more professional. He has such a bad reputation already that it will be hard for him to overcome his past even with some changes to his behavior. Behavioral scientists know well that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Let's see how he comes across and hope for the best.

-LV

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick Fearon, please do a good job tonight.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Barbara, I like you advertising for Six Screens better than Rick.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit