Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Hey Rick is talking about JWN now. He wants to come back TO JWN.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If he behaves, he can come back under another name.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Rick just apologized and said he missed everyone.

Well, what do you say?

(Iamallcool, you are one of the names Rick particulary mentioned)

Barbara you rock!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

thats great. he can come back.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what did he exactly say?

• talesin
    talesin

Cool, you have a big heart. I remember you from the old days, and admire your spirit. Life has not been easy for you, and it sounds like things are much better now. You are not just a survivor, you are a THRIVER, and I like that.

xo

tal

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

He commented on youmama's post on this thread and wanted to make amend with JWN and metioned some of the names from top of his head(I guess). Let's just drop it and welcome Rick back!

yourmama, Slimboy, were some other names along with yours.

• belbab
    belbab

Kudra asks: Who is that hella old-sounding man?

I believe that is the voice of Richard Rawe, (pronounced Raway). He is from Washington state. He is a long time ex jw. from way back to the 1980's. He used to organize annual conferences before the internet days. He is a long time sword in the flesh for the WT Society. He was the one who obtained for Barbara Anderson the gagged transcripts from the the court archive for the cases that were settled out of court on the west coast several years ago. He also was the one of the first to communicate with Steven Upthank in Australia, and brought awaresness of events there to North America. He is quite old now, he has a speech impediment due to, what I believe, a stroke he suffered several years ago.

He is not one to blow his own horn. I want, with this post, to show recognition and appreciation for all the work he has done over the years.

belbab

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

blindnomore, I agree, let him back in. We all make mistakes and can change. He apologized and wants to be friends with JWN again.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i just want to say that i made that post from my vantage point, and in no way represented anyone else but me. also, rick did not get banned for the things he should apologise for, he got banned for violating the forum guidelines many times. and it is up to Simon if he is let back on.

to me "mending fenses" is in regards to making things ok with the people he offended, it has nothing to do with being able to post here again. that is a different subject, imo.

my personal opinion is i dont really care what rick does or where he is allowed to post, the only reason i tuned in is because he had the lawyer on, and that was something that i could not find anywhere else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit