Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Barbara is gone now. She was tired.Don't blame her, Iam tired too. Going to bed now.

Quick way to lose credibility by hanging with crazies. Bad call IMO.

Fearon and 6 screens are as bad as the WT!

The only people who listen to 6 screens are crazy xJWs. The well balanced ones are main stream. No JWs or regular non-xJWs would tune in and neither would a common person. Waste of time.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

avatar, he did a good job tonight.

This is so amateurish tonight! This is such a big deal get it into the main stream media. Not crackpot central!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Well I agree with you, but he redeemed himself tonight. He just got lucky tonight.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

blindnomore:

"AK McGrath: "I just asked the atty if the WTBTS of PA will be pursued in this case. There is no jurisdiction to do so.""

Thank you for asking that question. The Atty added the WTBTS of PA was not in charge until 2001. This particular case happened in mid 90's. That said, the WTBTS of PA is liable for any other cases that happened on or after 2001. Correct me if I misunderstood.

I am sure you all know that it is the WTBTS of PA that with all the money and the assets.

Thank you, Rick for orgarnizing this conferance.

That was my understanding too, blindnomore...maybe someone else can confirm or clearify?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wow . . .

What a difference a day makes.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

It's funny how quickly people forget how Rick is and are ready to forget. Didn't he try this sort of thing before? Bring on one decent guest on his call and then you end up with Johnny The Bullshitite for next 6 months. Or a man who supposedly lost a wife to the cult... One real personality on his show doesn't change how Rick acts nor does it change who he is. If wts, apologized I doubt I would be running back to embrace it. There are crazies in wts and there are ones on the outside as well. Even a crazy has his moment.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Well diamondiiz, I am sorry you all ended up with Johnny the Bullshitite for six months. I came into the picture afterwards that I don't know anything about Rick or Johnny the Bul*****.

One thing I know for sure is that Rick got hold of Mr. Simons and I was grateful for that.

I wouldn't compare Rick or any ex-JWs with the wt crazies though. The Watchtower is far, far more than crazy. I am speaking it from my own first hand experiences. After such experiences, you can pretty much handle anything and everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit