Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Rick Simons, Candace Conti's attorney, will be interviewed on the Six Screens of the Watchtower conference phone line this evening. There's a good chance that Candace will join in, but that's not set in stone.

The host of the program, Rick, told me to tell everybody that he is learning how to calm down and to do better on these conference calls. He's trying hard to come across more professional and thanks to your criticism he's lightened up. Let's give him another chance tonight. And if you can't stand Rick, don't tune in. But if you want to hear an excellent report right out of the mouth of the number one insider in this momentous case, please tune in.

Hey, please don't attack me for posting this information at such a special time. I'm here as a messenger, not an enemy!

Conference call #: 712-432-8710; Listen for the operator and then hit Pin #9925. To comment later on in the interview, hit star 1 to unmute. Don't unmute unless you want to ask a question later on because the background noise in your home can be heard by everyone on the conf. line.

The program starts at 7 p.m. EST; but there's a chat going on starting at 6:30 p.m. There will be heavy traffic tonight due to the specialness of this interview, so if you can get on the conf. line before 7.

If you live in the Central Standard Time Zone, the program starts for you at 6 P.M.

If you live in the Pacific Time Zone, the program starts at 4 P.M.

Forgive me guys who won't be too keen on this.

Barbara

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Barbara, I sent a PM.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Thank you for sharing barb. Although im not a personal fan of mr fearons's tactics, this is a very important issue and i can seperate the interviewer from the matter at hand. I susspect it will be worth taking a listen too

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for all you do!

I have met Rick several times. He's a nice guy in person...but his online persona and promotional stuff did far more harm than good. His own behavior took away any credibility he had. I truly hope he has learned from his mistakes.

I can't tune in tonight... have other plans...but hope it goes well. Candace is one brave young lady...her story needs to be heard. I hope the tv news media picks up on it soon.

Coffee

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Nobody's perfect. We all fight a common ennemy : the Watchtower.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you Barbara for all you do

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

all good

• ataloa
    ataloa

Thanks for the info, Barbara. I wouldn't want to have missed this.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Barbara, I would urge everyone to put any personal differences with Fearon to one side over this important issue. Candace's story needs to be heard, and I don't care how it gets out or by what means. If Rick Fearon has taken on board an ounce of the criticism he received on this forum, even better. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Could somebody record the show for the benefit of us Brits, or will Rick take care of that and attach an mp3 to his site??

Cedars

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit