"We are at the end of the last day of the last days. The governing body feels strongly about this."

by BroMac 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

That settles if the governing body feels strongly about this it must be true.

I'm gonna sell my house go back to the meetings and pioneer.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I've never heard a message to fail told so many times and yet people still buy it.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

the most important lesson that i have learned since awakening from the stupor of WT$ conditioning is this:

there is what people say and what people do!

the WT$ has said for over a century the end is here. what are they doing? they are selling off bethel branches and KH left and right and ARE building a new lakefront HQ!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Q: How can you tell when the GB/WT are/is lying?

A: Whenever they say something!

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

In 1979 at the conclusion of a Curcuit Assembly in Bowes Road, North London, the DO said, "Brothers, do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that Armegeddon is many years away, it is not, it is just around the corner". Nothing has fundamentally changed.

• Reality79
    Reality79

We are at the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the end.......ad inifinitum.

But they've still got time to be moving their HQ in Brooklyn.

*SMH*

Maybe they just sense that many people are starting to wake up now.

• jam
    jam

What makes me so angry, my kids went thru this

same thing in the pre-1975 era, scared out of their

mind. And now they are doing the same to my grandkids.

A child shoud not be subjected to such gloom and doom.

Makes me sick, the old Bastards, (GB).

• 00DAD
    00DAD

In 1979 at the conclusion of a Curcuit Assembly in Bowes Road, North London, the DO said, "Brothers, do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that Armegeddon is many years away, it is not, it is just around the corner".

But WHAT HE REALLY MEANT to say was:

"Brothers, do not let anyone deceive you into thinking that Armegeddon is just around the corner, it is not; it is many years away.

Now THAT would have at least been correct.

• St George of England
    St George of England

In the meantime we will spend the next 4+ years and millions of your hard earned dollars to build our new lakeside luxury retirement home and

"if the Great Tribulation comes before then ...it will be wonderful, simply wonderful." - Guy Pierce (GB)

George

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

They have some balls to now say, "You can quote me on this because it is in the outline." Oh, well, as long as it's in the outline, then it MUST be true. So, brothers and sisters, forget about all those other times, because you see, those times mentioned were really NOT in the outline, but this time, it IS! So really friends, "we are at the END of the LAST DAY of the LAST DAYS". We are THISCLOSE to the end, bros and sisters. NOT like before, where we were only this close. But we are tight buttcheeks, trying to hold a fart in close, CLOSE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit