"We are at the end of the last day of the last days. The governing body feels strongly about this."

by BroMac 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

The problem with Armageddon being soon is that it would make the Mayan 2012 calendar more accurate than their whole religion and much older to boot. Even if their 2012 is a "ballpark" figure, they still got it pretty close much eariler. We should have been Mayan's not JW's!

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

# 35 REPETITION FOR EMPHASIS " State more than once the points that you especially want your audience to remember"_______Theocratic Ministry school education book page 206

" ( The "generation" that was alive at the beggining of fulfillment of the sign in 1914 is now well along in years. The time remaining must be very short."_______Reasoning from the scriptures book page 239

#32 EXPRESS WITH CONVICTION " Speak in a manner that shows that you are fully convinced of the truthfulness and importance of what you are saying."________Theocratic Ministry school education book page 194

This is the mess taught on thursday nights, Make folks believe what the GB themselves don't

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Actually CT Russell was saying this way back in the 1800s.

I've concluded that, if there IS a God/god named Jehovah, he has nothing to do with the WTBTS because NOTHING they predict ever comes true.

• nugget
    nugget

The gb feel strongly that the r and f should believe. They don't, they're the ones who made it up.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"We are at the end of the last day of the last days. The governing body feels strongly about this."

Hmmm, how many times were we told by the GB that faith should be based on FACTS, NOT emotions!

"Other religions are based on emotions, not us!"

Evidently not. They can't even get their own stories straight. The dumb leading the dumb.

Who the hell cares what the GB guys feel! What can they prove? Not much!

Can't believe I ever thought these guys knew what they were talking about!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yeah that is a pretty absurd statement once you break it down. I mean these fellas say they are the "channel of communicaition" used by the Almighty Jah. You would think they could do a little better than "feel", something along the lines of "we know" would be appropriate if Jah really is on the other end of that telephone line.

I guess Chuck Russell "felt" it would come in 1914.

Da' Judge "felt" it would happen within months of 1942.

Ole' Freddy felt 1975, or the weeks or months thereafter.

The GB "felt" it would be before the generation that saw 1914 passed away.

And the current GB "feels it now" before their overlapping asses die.

Moral of the story: Don't live your life based on the "feelings" of old dudes chilling out in NYC.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Well if the Governing Body feels strongly about it ...... I think I just threw up a little.

Bobbi

• clarity
    clarity

Been in over 50 years .... at the close of every summer convention, it would be..........

<

brothers...............big pause & hush ................ brothers ....armageddon .... may come .....this year .. ahead ............. don't you want that?? HUGE applause .............................But ....we....we .. can't tell jehoba when ....................................can we now?... Buuut ........ we can almost smell it!!!!!!!!! Huge appl.

..............................we aren't sure .....................so just in case .........we have arranged for next year ...................IF ..it is HIS will ....................... for conventions to be held in bla bla bla

>

>

Truly, at every opportunity, they never let up .......it's right around the corner! Kids will never go to school ....so close, very soon now ///////////////

• jam
    jam

Know I understand , the last visit from my daughter and

son-in-law. Pop (son-in law) time is short, you need to

come back. It makes me sick, the BS they are feeding the

young ones.

• wha happened?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit