"We are at the end of the last day of the last days. The governing body feels strongly about this."

by BroMac 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BroMac
  • BroMac
    BroMac

i mean really...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Seriously? Should have that recorded and then linked all the recordings where they have said that over the years........

• designs
    designs

That's what they said in 1969.

• BroMac
    BroMac

im quoting from jwtalk.net again. i thought it needed a thread of its own.

really they said it in 69?

• designs
    designs

Oh big time. Freddie was in his Hay-day in 1969.

• BroMac
    BroMac

of.course the 75' thing.

i dont know enough about that but there was a video here of a recording of fred franz at a convention releasing the 'freedom'? book and he difinitely said among other things that i forget now but, "satan and his demons are to be abyssed before sept 1975 " not a direct quote.

• sir82
    sir82

Soon!

Very soon now!

The wacked-out goofy elder in our congregation always says, "Brothers, the new order isn't right around the corner. We've turned the corner and it's right in front of us".

He's been saying that for the past 4 or 5 yeaars now. Apparently the irony is lost on him.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

And this could be the last convention on this side of Armegeddon! Don't forget to donate at the credit card machines. You won't need to pay that money back anyway as soon the financial system of things will be destroyed.

Now, a few review points from the annual meeting: Construction is planned at Warwick that will be completed in 2014. blah, blah,blah

Also brothers, you'll be please to know that the GB is already working on the program for next year's 3 day district convention.

Seriously, I've heard this crap literally my entire life.

• cantleave
    cantleave

They said it in 1923 as well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit