"We are at the end of the last day of the last days. The governing body feels strongly about this."

by BroMac 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

just seems Jesus, totally honest of heart and accurate,,would have added to those he spoke to then ,,that,'well, all you guys will die off, but some who knew you will get to see the fulfillment.'

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"We are at the end of the last day of the last days"

Same old marketing and self promoting strategy the WTS. has been using for decades.

To the newly indoctrinated ones into the religion, they might very well be taken in by this scheme.

Fear is the catalyst the WTS. uses to control people in JW land, by constantly applying the End is Soon they can can keep

people under their control and will, which is to distribute their published works publicly.

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matt 24:36

If God isn't telling the Son or the Angels, I don't think he would be telling the WTS.

Bob.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

My mother recently told me an elder in her hall is telling ones we are already into the great tribulation and she just eats it up and believes it! She always has had her mental health issues. Told me to ignore that imperfect men have made mistakes over the years and just stay with the organization. Makes me ill

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

There was a speaker from Bethel a few days ago and stated that we're to get "Armageddon Survival Kit" ready...

Kool Jo

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It is going to happen soooo soon, that it already has happened, and time is just waiting to catch up!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Unfortunately, quite a few born in 1914 (the last WTS definition of the 1914 gen) are still alive.

Hi Blondie! I know you're a compassionate and sensitive lady so I'm sure you didn't mean that to sound the way it did. You aren't actually wishing those old-timers were dead are you?!

Ah words . . .

Nic' the 'pot stirrer'

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What? No ''you can quote me on this because it's in the BIBLE''?

shameless twats all of them

oz

edit: ''There was a speaker from Bethel a few days ago and stated that we're to get "Armageddon Survival Kit" ready''...

lol! I recently visited one childhood home (1974) and laugingly told the owner that under the floor of his shed is a cache of bibles and watchtower literature that we buried there ready for armageddon!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what's in the survival kit?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

''They need to get their story straight. At the DC two years ago, GB Member Splane said we might here for a while. He said we shouldn't put a time on the last days because it's based on Jehovah's time table. He said mankind could continue on for millions of years before Armageddon but the point is not when will the system end but are we being faithful''.

Its called plausable deniability... anytime they need, they can quote themselves saying the opposite of whever they are being accused of. Nothings changed.

they are also very clever to verbalize these things, not print them...again, plausable deniability. ''we never said that''

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit